Well here it is almost midnight and I just realized I have not blogged yet today.
I am so not prepared. I don't even have a photo to share.
Been knitting but nothing really to show, tomorrow I will though, perhaps even another finished object.
I was thinking last year I committed to blog everyday 365 in a row. I managed to pull it off even with a hospital stay and a computer breakdown, thanks to my friends Ruth and Shelly.
So this year I was thinking I would commit to 365 projects this year. WHAT????? Are you out of your mind???? Shelly says I should BE COMMITTED for even thinking this.
Now no worries, I am not talking huge complicated things... even 1 crocheted square for Close Knit Hugs counts. A pair of slippers or socks will count as two things... so see it's doable, Right?
Well today is January 4th and I have 2 and 3/4 projects done... so I am 1 1/4 behind schedule. However I am confident I can catch up tomorrow since I am Adam free.
Naturally I have plans for tomorrow... I want to go to weight watchers, GNC, Walmart, the used book store and maybe AC Moore. So when am I supposed to KNIT???
Ahh heck I can knit in my sleep, can't you?
OK I have made my declaration, now you can all hold me to it or laugh me out of town when I can't even come close to 365 projects in 365 days. Oh Thank God it's not a leap year. LOL
Better get some sleep, ya think?
Sweet Dreams everyone
- Saturday- See What I Managed To Do?
- Friday- Finished-Frogged and February News
- Thursday- Heartache and Memories
- Wednesday- Well What Have We Here?
- Monday- Bare Foot In the Park? Ice don't think so....
- Monday- Cocoa Swap Topic #3 and 28 and counting
- Sunday- So The Weekend Ends...
- Saturday- Sniffling and Sneezing
- Friday- Finished Again
- Thursday- Violet is Caught
- Wednesday- Well I Finally Caught Up
- Tuesday- Cocoa Swap Topic and A Song
- Monday- Greetings from the Desktop Computer
- Sunday- Smokin' and Sorrow
- Saturday- I Used My NOGGIN Today
- Friday- Finishing Not Frogging
- Thursday- Sunshine Makes Me Happy
- Wednesday- Well...Whatcha Think?
- Tuesday- Take Two, Take Three, Take ???
- Monday- Mangled Maddness & A Makeover
- Sunday- See me in the SNOW, Nana?
- Saturday- Shopping, Snow, and now Sleep
- Friday- Say it Isn't So
- Thursday- Teaser
- Wednesday- Well Here they are, Finally
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Questionaire for Cocoa Swap 2
- Monday- It's A Mystery
- Sunday- So do you think I should be committed?
- Saturday- So Wanna See A Difference?
- Friday- You mean it's not Saturday???
- Thursday- What A Start To The New Year
- ▼ January (32)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States