By the way this is a second lilac colored headband, the other day when Hannah was here and took posssesion of the green kitty, the other felted kitty and Violet the guilty sheep, she also managed to keep the headband too. Oh well, I like to give her things.
So far my project total is now 28, so I am a couple days ahead. I so like that, I hate being behind.
My son is asking for a pair of slippers. He is complaining of COLD feet. I need to get some more felting yarn I guess. If I am going to go, tomorrow has to be the day since tomorrow night the snow flies again. Six to Ten inches expected. Oh boy, it's still winter in New York.
Thought I'd mention again I have added a few contests to my side bar--------->
here on the right. Most are pretty simple to enter just a comment of some sort. Prizes vary, so check them out.
Speaking of Contests, I will be starting my February contest on the 1st. it will be month long contest with one grand prize at the end this time. The prize is something I have not featured before... but I think you'll like it, if not for yourself then perhaps as a gift for a friend or family member. So mark it down so you don't forget to stop by everyday in February for your daily entry, OK?
Tuesday I have a DR appt with the breathing DR. Hopefully I will get scheduled for another sleep study to determine if I still need the CPAP at night. I am hoping that the answer is NO the sleep apnea is cured.
I also plan on stopping by at the office (where I used to work) since it's only a mile from the Dr's office to see my boss. He hasn't seen me since before I had the surgery so I am anxious to know if he notices. I did not tell him I was getting the surgery done either. Funny I was telling my husband today that he and my boss Mike were the only two people I did not tell before hand. When I was working Mike was referred as my "Work Spouse" I think we spent more time together them Gary and I did. I married Gary in 1980 and started working for Mike in 1983 so I have been with them both for a long long time. I actually miss working. But Mike doesn't want me coming back until I am 100% healthy again. That means off of oxygen completely. So maybe this appointment tomorrow will make this option possible sooner then later.
Cocoa Swap Topic # 3
Marshmallows/Whipped Cream - The big debate.
How do you prefer you top your cocoa? If you like marshmallows, do they need to be the big ones, little ones, homemade, gourmet, flavored? If it’s whipped cream, is it fresh, the kind in the can, flavored? Or are you a fluff gal? Or… do you like your cocoa naked? Tell us about how you top off your favorite cup of chocolate!
When I was young I liked marshmallows, the mini ones, on my hot cocoa. I remember my mom counting them out for each of us girls. It's been a long time though since I have splurged and had marshmallows. I NEVER even thought about fluff, but gosh that must be very sweet. And as for whipped cream, wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. I think I might be one of the only people alive that does not like whipped cream on anything. Blech. LOL. But since surgery and now no sugar allowed, marshmallows are out... it's naked cocoa for me from now on, and sugar free at that.
Well friends... time for me to get to bed, 7am comes pretty fast. Sweet dreams everyone. Until tomorrow...
Monday, January 26, 2009
Well I finished three more headbands today. I adjusted the pattern a little and started with the I-cord on one side and increased then started the pattern, this way I didn't have to pick up stitches on the end afterward. I like this way MUCH better. I was actually pretty proud of myself for figuring this all out myslef. I am so not smart that way. I have 2 more to make to complete the set. I hope to have them added to ETSY tomorrow.
- Saturday- See What I Managed To Do?
- Friday- Finished-Frogged and February News
- Thursday- Heartache and Memories
- Wednesday- Well What Have We Here?
- Monday- Bare Foot In the Park? Ice don't think so....
- Monday- Cocoa Swap Topic #3 and 28 and counting
- Sunday- So The Weekend Ends...
- Saturday- Sniffling and Sneezing
- Friday- Finished Again
- Thursday- Violet is Caught
- Wednesday- Well I Finally Caught Up
- Tuesday- Cocoa Swap Topic and A Song
- Monday- Greetings from the Desktop Computer
- Sunday- Smokin' and Sorrow
- Saturday- I Used My NOGGIN Today
- Friday- Finishing Not Frogging
- Thursday- Sunshine Makes Me Happy
- Wednesday- Well...Whatcha Think?
- Tuesday- Take Two, Take Three, Take ???
- Monday- Mangled Maddness & A Makeover
- Sunday- See me in the SNOW, Nana?
- Saturday- Shopping, Snow, and now Sleep
- Friday- Say it Isn't So
- Thursday- Teaser
- Wednesday- Well Here they are, Finally
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Questionaire for Cocoa Swap 2
- Monday- It's A Mystery
- Sunday- So do you think I should be committed?
- Saturday- So Wanna See A Difference?
- Friday- You mean it's not Saturday???
- Thursday- What A Start To The New Year
- ▼ January (32)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States