Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday- Teaser

Really this isn't a picture of my new red gloves, underneath is my 5th FO for 2009. It's the completed KAL dishcloth. Can't show the photo since the KAL is still in progress. You'll have to wait a few more days.
~
BUT the gloves came in the mail today, from my friend Cathy2. She was nice enough to send me some cream for my cracked fingers and the gloves to wear while the cream soaks in. Thank you Cathy2, that was an awesome surprise.
~
It's very late here and I am exhausted. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to talk about today.
~
Sweet dreams everyone, I know I will be in dreamland soon myself.
~
AK

7 comments:

sailorcross said...

Awww--how nice of Cathy!! And those gloves are hiding the dishcloth I want to see!!

No, I haven't started it yet--going to tomorrow--I'm thinking apple green--sound good??

You have a wonderful day--and guess what?? It's finally supposed to snow here today--not freezing rain as we've been getting!!

I know you have had your share of snow, but I'm looking forward to our first real snowstorm. After this one--forget it!!

Love you,

Beth

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the finished FO. I'm glad your doing good with your projects so far. Hope you get a good night's sleep and those fingers heal. I have no idea how you knit with those cracked fingers. I'm happy that someone sent you something. How thoughtful!

Anonymous said...

Finally getting a chance to catch up on my favorite blogs! :) Oh my goodness, AK!! You look FABULOUS!!!! (((Hugs)))

RoamingKnitter said...

What fun to wear awesome red gloves in a cold, yucky January! Super-duper gift, Cathy. Hope your hands heal up quickly so your fingers can fly on these projects. Can't wait to see the KAL cloth.

Unknown said...

That was so sweet of Cathy2! Let us know how the cream works. I really need some moisture oh my hands and cuticules.
Hugs Patt

Sew Many Stitches said...

Can't wait to see the dishcloth. Did the cream help your hands? And love the gloves! Hope you got plenty of rest.

Deb

SimplyMe said...

*snort*

you tease

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me