This blog post will not be as wordy as yesterday. For some reason I am VERY tired tonight. I pratically fell asleep talking to a friend on the phone. So here are a few pictures to describe my day today.
1st this is the current headband I have on the needles. I was hoping to finish it tonight, but I am way too tired. Guess tomorrow morning it is.
See that awesome Cable necklace in that picture... somehow I managed to sleep on that last night. And I did not wake up full of puncture holes. It's a MIRACLE
I finally felted the slippers I finished last weekend.
Top and bottom view
Modeled on my feet... Actually I decided to use my feet while they tried to help them keep their shape
Yes it was cold... but hey yesterday I walked barefoot on ICE, I think I can dry out a damp pair of felted slippers.
And finally the collection of Nora headbands I have so far. I finished the light green and the Pink/Orange one today.
I wish I had more for you but my brain has checked out for the night.
Sweet dreams to you all, I know I will be by the time you read this.
- Saturday- See What I Managed To Do?
- Friday- Finished-Frogged and February News
- Thursday- Heartache and Memories
- Wednesday- Well What Have We Here?
- Monday- Bare Foot In the Park? Ice don't think so....
- Monday- Cocoa Swap Topic #3 and 28 and counting
- Sunday- So The Weekend Ends...
- Saturday- Sniffling and Sneezing
- Friday- Finished Again
- Thursday- Violet is Caught
- Wednesday- Well I Finally Caught Up
- Tuesday- Cocoa Swap Topic and A Song
- Monday- Greetings from the Desktop Computer
- Sunday- Smokin' and Sorrow
- Saturday- I Used My NOGGIN Today
- Friday- Finishing Not Frogging
- Thursday- Sunshine Makes Me Happy
- Wednesday- Well...Whatcha Think?
- Tuesday- Take Two, Take Three, Take ???
- Monday- Mangled Maddness & A Makeover
- Sunday- See me in the SNOW, Nana?
- Saturday- Shopping, Snow, and now Sleep
- Friday- Say it Isn't So
- Thursday- Teaser
- Wednesday- Well Here they are, Finally
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Questionaire for Cocoa Swap 2
- Monday- It's A Mystery
- Sunday- So do you think I should be committed?
- Saturday- So Wanna See A Difference?
- Friday- You mean it's not Saturday???
- Thursday- What A Start To The New Year
- ▼ January (32)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States