Adam the greatest Detective in the land (according to his own words) LOL
We had a pretty good day today. Still working on the potty training. He just doesn't want to go #2 on the potty. Very frustrating, he is halfway to 5 years old and this should be a done deal already. But today we did manage to sit there 3 times, PROGRESS. Thank God.
I finished another project today... It's a pattern I spotted on Ravelry today Valentine Mug Cozy, by accident. Hey it has hearts on it, and we all know I love hearts. She said to use Wool for this but I used cotton instead. Why? Well in my mind I imagined the wool shrinking with a hot beverage in the cup, LOL. Here is my finished project...
YES that is done in FairIsle... my first attempt... and there is a cable running up the side too. Again can I praise that cable necklace enough? It's awesome.
Adam has zonked on the couch and I am right behind him. Church tomorrow and possibly a Ladies meeting afterward. The men are all gathering for the Super Bowl... My son Jim made garbage bread and boy does that smell awesome. Good thing I won't be there to be tempted by it tomorrow.
My month long contest starts Sunday... hope to see you all everyday. Wait till you see what the prize will be. You'll love it. Hmm should I reveal it at the beginning or keep it a secret until the end? No worries I will show it tomorrow.
Sleep tight... I am going to fall asleep listening to "A Knights Tale" on the TV. I don't know why, but I really love this movie. Sweet Dreams everyone.
- Saturday- See What I Managed To Do?
- Friday- Finished-Frogged and February News
- Thursday- Heartache and Memories
- Wednesday- Well What Have We Here?
- Monday- Bare Foot In the Park? Ice don't think so....
- Monday- Cocoa Swap Topic #3 and 28 and counting
- Sunday- So The Weekend Ends...
- Saturday- Sniffling and Sneezing
- Friday- Finished Again
- Thursday- Violet is Caught
- Wednesday- Well I Finally Caught Up
- Tuesday- Cocoa Swap Topic and A Song
- Monday- Greetings from the Desktop Computer
- Sunday- Smokin' and Sorrow
- Saturday- I Used My NOGGIN Today
- Friday- Finishing Not Frogging
- Thursday- Sunshine Makes Me Happy
- Wednesday- Well...Whatcha Think?
- Tuesday- Take Two, Take Three, Take ???
- Monday- Mangled Maddness & A Makeover
- Sunday- See me in the SNOW, Nana?
- Saturday- Shopping, Snow, and now Sleep
- Friday- Say it Isn't So
- Thursday- Teaser
- Wednesday- Well Here they are, Finally
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Questionaire for Cocoa Swap 2
- Monday- It's A Mystery
- Sunday- So do you think I should be committed?
- Saturday- So Wanna See A Difference?
- Friday- You mean it's not Saturday???
- Thursday- What A Start To The New Year
- ▼ January (32)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States