Well I have finished 8 headbands so far. I so love making these... I need to get them posted to my Ravelry projects too, maybe that will be my mission for Friday.
I like this one, done in a pretty purple and PINK variegated yarn.
I also knitted up annother one of the Sunshine Bobble dishcloths. I used this design for a KAL on the KnitDishcloths group this time and I wanted a sample of it done in a solid as well as the variegated. This color is Ivory, but it reminds me of Butter.
And here are the two of them together. I hope to make a 3rd and maybe a 4th and sell them in the ETSY store as a set. I am working on the 3rd right now, almost half way through. I'm getting tired though so it will have to wait until tomorrow.
Not counting the one on the needles I have completed so far 33 projects in 2009. So I am 4 ahead of schedule. Woo Hoo... maybe I will be able to meet this goal after all. See Shelly I am NOT insane. Ok Tell me that again in 3 months when I am 17 projects behind.
Adam comes tomorrow after school. I am sure he has plans to keep me occupied all day. I think I might treat him to a cheese pizza for dinner tomorrow. He loves Pizza, what kid doesn't?
Today was my weigh in day. Well I actually step on the scale every morning but I only write down the number on Thursdays. I was very happy with the number I saw today. I met one of my mini goals today. I lost 5 pounds this past week. Unfortunatley a lot of that was because I was struggling to keep down everything except breakfast. But it seems to be getting a little better, still waiting for the DR to call me about the problem. I will call them in the morning and remind them they didn't get back to me yet.
I watched a movie today that had a quote in it that I don't think I'll ever forget.
Death leaves a heartache that no one can heal
Love leaves memories that no one can steal
Of course we know God can heal a heartache, because He experienced it. But this is more about a people living here with us, normal fleshly people.
February is almost here and that means CONTEST time. Are you all ready? I am.
Well the night is fading fast so I better get to bed. Sweet dreams my friends. May LOVE fill your hearts as you sleep.
- Saturday- See What I Managed To Do?
- Friday- Finished-Frogged and February News
- Thursday- Heartache and Memories
- Wednesday- Well What Have We Here?
- Monday- Bare Foot In the Park? Ice don't think so....
- Monday- Cocoa Swap Topic #3 and 28 and counting
- Sunday- So The Weekend Ends...
- Saturday- Sniffling and Sneezing
- Friday- Finished Again
- Thursday- Violet is Caught
- Wednesday- Well I Finally Caught Up
- Tuesday- Cocoa Swap Topic and A Song
- Monday- Greetings from the Desktop Computer
- Sunday- Smokin' and Sorrow
- Saturday- I Used My NOGGIN Today
- Friday- Finishing Not Frogging
- Thursday- Sunshine Makes Me Happy
- Wednesday- Well...Whatcha Think?
- Tuesday- Take Two, Take Three, Take ???
- Monday- Mangled Maddness & A Makeover
- Sunday- See me in the SNOW, Nana?
- Saturday- Shopping, Snow, and now Sleep
- Friday- Say it Isn't So
- Thursday- Teaser
- Wednesday- Well Here they are, Finally
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Questionaire for Cocoa Swap 2
- Monday- It's A Mystery
- Sunday- So do you think I should be committed?
- Saturday- So Wanna See A Difference?
- Friday- You mean it's not Saturday???
- Thursday- What A Start To The New Year
- ▼ January (32)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States