Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday- Well...Whatcha Think?

This kitty is made with the glow in the dark yarn and it really glows. I tried to take a picture of it in the dark and guess what? The room was too dark for the camera to work. Bummer. But the glowing was so cool. Even the pink face is made with glow in the dark yarn.

Here are the two kitties felted

Can you guess which one was felted stuffed and which one was stuffed after felted? I'll give you a hint... the one stuffed after felting looks malnutritioned because the body shrunk so much, lol. Guess I have my answer to this question huh? Stuff first, then felt.

And here is a group photo of the four kitties. Now I want to make one in the pink glow in the dark yarn and then a couple with left over sock yarn... maybe making those into a key chain.
~
Took my son to the Chiropractor today. The Dr cracked his back and wants to see him again on Friday.
~
I have been adding a few contests and giveaways I have been finding to the contest section in my side bar. I still have a few more to add but I got sidetracked. So check there often if you are interested in winning something.
~
Church was good tonight, even with part of the drop ceiling caving in because of a pipe that froze and started leaking. LOL. I even parked the car in the gargae when I got home and walked, in the dark, down the solid ice driveway so DH didn't have to go out in the cold and put the car away. And the bonus... I didn't fall even once. Woo Hoo.
~
Well it's getting late so I think I might go to bed. Hopefully you have all done the same, have a great sleep and sweet dreams.
~
AK

16 comments:

SimplyMe said...

I repeat

Sell.

Them.

Wendy said...

I actually love the stuffed after felted kitty...He is so cute, well actually they all are....I never even thought to felt a stuffed toy, and here I have had the flet bug...almost done with bag number 2...Not sure if I will be able to get it done in time to list on the shop tomorrow...I sure hope so...really need the money...
HUGS and stay WARM...

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Love the little kittens so cute:)Hugs Darcy

Unknown said...

The kittens are so cute. I do like the plump stuffed-before-felting kitty.

Our walks and drives are ice covered also. Of course, it doesn't help that its 9 degrees outside.

magnoliasntea said...

The plump kitty is very cute! I've never seen glow in the dark yarn.
Our temps are dipping to 6 F tonight. Brr.

Unknown said...

They are cute I love the glow in the dark one. Yep, kids would get a kick out of that. Thanks for doing the experiment for us in the felting dept.
Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that glow-in-the-dark yarn so cool? I never knew what to make with it, but you have given me a great idea! I think a new teddy for the baby is in order!

teabird said...

cute.cute.cute.

Laurie~Let's Knit It said...

those are just too cute. I especially love the felted ones.
Laurie

Claudia said...

I love the kitties!!!!! I've made tons of them to trade but never made one out of wool to felt. I'll have to do that soon. Just too adorable!!!!!

Maria said...

Very cute!!!!! I like both of them, well all of them, but the felting idea is great!

Georgi said...

all of the kitties are very cute, but my favorite one is the white one with the pink features. Darling.

Mari said...

Cute. I like the felted ones. :)

hakucho said...

All the kitties are adorable. The felted ones though are super duper. Interesting to find out about stuffing before and after felting. Good to know depending on what look you are after :)

mel said...

Those kitties are adorable!!

Kenyetta said...

The kitties are so cute! I have some of that glow in the dark bernat somewhere around here...

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me