Friday, January 18, 2008
Now isn't that a face to start the day with??? Obviously Adam is here.
About Miracles... Well my sister and my two nieces went to see High School Musical live on Wednesday night, and they were waiting in a not so nice part of town late at night for their ride home. Lots of people not so nice and homeless too were all around. They get home and my niece Autumn says she can't find her purse, it had her cashed paycheck, her drivers permit, her SS card, her bankcard and her passport in it. She knows she had it when they left the arena. Uh Oh, it was a 20 minute drive to get home, so my sister and Autumn drive back to the curb they were waiting on, in a record 10 minutes and when they were one block from the corner my sister could see the purse sitting on the curb plain as day. Somehow God made that purse invisible to the hundreds of people that were walking around that area, not a thing was missing not even a penny. Yep it was a true miracle.
Speaking of miracles I finished the intarsia version of the shamrock. Here is the picture of the front and the back, I think it looks pretty good, and it was a little easier this time around.
Ok, let's move onto the contest for today.
As most of you know I am in a Cocoa swap and well I forgot there was a topic of the week, so I am going to answer the topic of the week and if you would like to answer this question as well, it will earn you another entry in this weeks contest. So here it is...
Now that we're in the thick of 'Winter'... has your knitting changed to match the season? Are you moving on from dishcloths, and tank tops to afghans, hats and mittens? Has your yarn changed from silk or cotton to wool, super wash or heavier cottons?
Here's my response...
Actually my knitting habits haven't changed this winter. I don't have any afghans in the works right now and I am still focused on these dishcloths (knitting and designing) and hopefully moving onto socks real soon. But normally I would be working on an afghan in the cold of winter. I made a ton of hats and scarves in December though, maybe I winterized myself out, lol.
Okay then, now that that is done... I better get to playing with Adam, he is being so patient.
Oh one last thing, I am less then 100 hits away from reaching the 10,000 mark. How cool is that? I wonder if it will happen today.
Have a great day everyone and remember our God is a God who works miracles everyday.
Oh and my thumb is fine. Thank you Jesus.
For with God nothing shall be impossible.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States