Sorry no pictures for you regarding the title of my blog today. Let's just leave that to your imagination. I am talking about my craft area near my bed. Yes it was pretty bad. Good news I was able to untangle all yarn, bad news I am still missing several bamboo needle sizes (termite??? eeewweeee) and the ???? Well that's the scary part, I never know what I will find there. One of the disadvantages of living in your bed 24/7.
So yesterday I looked at my blog and the egg had hatched. Today I looked and it wasn't. Hmmm, is it my computer having issues? Can you see that the egg hatched and if you can what are you seeing there?
I am working on the final rows of another pattern dishcloth, this one is for a pharmacist symbol. I was hoping to finish it last night but I was just too tired. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow for sure.
So who watches American Idol? I DVR'd it but didn't get to watch it yet. We watch alot of reality TV here... We were original Survivor fans. DH also like Big Brother and Amazing Race. As for Idol, I missed the first few seasons, but I've watched the last 3, and am looking forward to this years as well. Between reality TV and game shows I hardly notice there is a writers strike, LOL.
OK, let's get to some contest stuff...
Wednesday is RIDDLE day
This might be hard if you give it too much thought
But really if you read it slowly you'll learn alot
This riddle is about things that we've all got
Some have more then others, things that were bought
These can be small or long, rubber or plastic
I think these things are just plain fantastic
Can you guess what they are, without emotions
I know you know this answer, they are simply...????
Post your answer to this riddle in the comments section. Your answer doesn't need to be correct to get an entry you just need to try.
Prize is still in the works, hopefully before the end of the week I'll have it figured out. Thanks for being patient with me on that detail. LOL.
Okay then, I guess I am off to sip my Fat Free Hot Cocoa and watch yet another game show and finish that dishcloth too.
Praying your day today is filled with things that make you smile and reasons to be thankful to be alive. God is good all the time.
For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States