Well imagine my surprise when I went to blog today and noticed that today was going to be my 200th post. Wow!!! I guess it's true I do talk too much. Or I have a big mouth. Maybe both???
I heard from CAT or winner last week and hopefully she is shopping over at Rachel's site as I type.
CONTEST STUFF- Yesterday I put you all to work so today I will go a little easy on ya... in honor of my 200th post today I want to to make a comment and do something with the number 200 in it? Use your imagination, have some fun, and earn another entry for this weeks contest prize.
Now onto Cocoa swap stuff...
This weeks topic:
What is your most memorable vacation? Where did you go? What made it memorable?
Is this supposed to be from my childhood or adulthood? Not sure. I have several vacations that are memorable, I guess the most recent was September 2006 I traveled from NY to MN. I alone, on oxygen, traveled by train
(not the actual train, this is just a model, LOL)
for 30 hours one way to stay for 18 days with a friend and her family I had NEVER met in person. Now that's memorable. I went because I had become friends with Shelly
over the phone through the Internet and well it was time for us to meet in person. We kept it a secret from our mutual online friends until I arrived too, it was funny.
(This is the Winona MN Train Station)
While there I learned to knit in the round (I have since forgotten) hmmm maybe I need a trip back real soon, ya think? I had been mostly a crocheter until that visit, I did knit but not as much. I totally give Shelly all the credit for my new love of knitting. Watching her click away made it look like so much fun. And because of all she taught me I guess that's why it's the most memorable vacation for me.
So there you go... I am looking forward to reading all the other Cocoa Swap partners stories too. Guess I'll be doing some more blog hopping this week, LOL
Not much else is new around here so I think I'll end here. More tomorrow for sure. You know me, I love to talk, lol. My prayer is that there will be wisdom in what I speak because my heart meditates on the Word of God and His understanding.
Psa 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States