Wow I can't believe the month is over already. This one sure flew by.
I hope you have all enjoyed the contest this month and will keep coming back for more. Still unsure if I will pop in a small contest day or two in February, you never know, LOL.
I am always open for any suggestions you might have on contest ideas... I like to keep it interesting for you all, so feel free to send me any ideas you ever have, OK?
TODAY'S CONTEST MISSION
Since I am forever on a "diet" to lose weight... it got me thinking what kind of knitting "diet" are people on? Post today what kind of "knitting diet" you are on by answering the following poll and earn an entry into the final day of January's contest.
1- I am on the eat all you want knitting diet... I can't get enough and I don't care if I am bulging out over the edges
2- I am on the use it to lose it plan. Trying to lighten the "stash" load, use what I have before I buy more. Waste not, want not, right?
3- I only restrict my "knitting diet" on weekdays. Weekends and holidays are a free for all, watch out LYS I am a hungry girl on Saturdays, LOL
4- I am starving, my stash is gone, my needles are lonely, but hey the "Sheep" are happy, right?
Well I finally finished my mini project carryall bag. I used the ticker tape, in pink, it's the perfect size for a couple balls of cotton, needles and a pattern for those on the go dishcloth projects. It's a little bright in the picture, camera woes still, but it's cute. I like it.
Today I am hoping to get the taxes done. I think I finally have all the documents I need. Tomorrow Adam returns, so today is the day.
Just a reminder everyone there are many other contests out there in blogland... I have a few links on the side bar for individual contests and one of the links is a blog that is strictly to list contests she has found out there. I think you can never have too many contests, right?
Have a terrific Thursday everyone...
Psa 66:20 Blessed [be] God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States