Happy Monday everyone
What a week we have had huh? I am happy to announce I have drawn a winner form last weeks contest. There were sixty entries to draw from and the winner is.....
IKKINALA... her post on Day 3 was the actual winning entry. Congratulations. If you can email me with your mailing address I will get this in the mail to you right away.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is the picture of Week two's contest prize.
Week Two's Contest will be MYSTERY WEEK... I will be posting some clues all week long to something I am hoping to accomplish and on Sunday you can email me your guess. You earn a contest entry for everyday you comment on the blog and on Sunday if you have the correct answer to the mystery you will also get 5 more entries. The winner and the Mystery answer will be posted on Monday next week.
Have fun with this everyone.
CLUE NUMBER ONE
Six clues will be given, each one a step above the other, read between the lines.
Well I have been so slow getting this posted this morning, in fact it's already afternoon isn't it? I had fun thinking up the mystery for this weeks contest I hope you all find it fun playing. I was so happy to see the scale is still at the lower number, I know I shouldn't weigh in everyday but I wanted to make sure the number I saw Saturday wasn't a dream. Speaking of dreams, I have been having some doozeys this year. In EVERY dream, I am actually very ACTIVE. It's almost funny. I am either walking, running, exercising on a machine. Ever since the pastor's daughter in fact laid hands on me and prayed for a spirit of fitness to come on me I have been dreaming of being able to exercise. I even made a chart to count the number of times I make it upstairs this year.
My son was trying to help me get a laptop hooked up for me, but it is an old version of Apple and not compatible to our Internet. I need my internal IP address I guess. Time to call cable up, I keep procrastinating about this.
I can't believe it's 1pm already and I haven't even had breakfast yet. How can it be that time flies by so fast all of a sudden?
Oh good news, I am going to get my vitamins finally today. I ran out over a month ago and well with all the vehicle and house repairs these past few weeks no money to spare, but a good friend surprised me today with the funds to get some today. My husband will stop at Walmart on his way home and pick them up. I expect this will help my energy level a ton and really put that extra step and kick I need in my day.
Do you take a daily vitamin?
Not only does the daily vitamin give me strength but so does my daily devotional time with the Lord. Eating right, and being right with God, yes these are crucial to a healthy happy, blessed life.
Praying that you are all filled today with the things that are good for you and make you strong in the Lord.
Pro 18:10 The name of the LORD [is] a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States