Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day Three and a pot of Green Pea

Good Morning...

Now there's a title for you. Can you guess what I have a cookin' on the stove today? Well if you think it might be Pea soup you'd be wrong! I am out of peas. Instead I am going to use white Navy beans, hmmm perhaps I should have titled this Day three and Out to Sea, hahahahahahahahahaha

I have been struggling for the last couple days, many things going on in my life that have me spinning. Can I count this as exercise??? Yeah, that's what I thought. Anyway, I have spent many hours knitting and talking to God about things I just have no control over. Below is a picture of this weeks results.



Contest Rules for Day Three:

Guess how many dishcloths I have made in the pile shown above. Post your answer in the comment section for an entry for the Week 1 Prize. Your answer doesn't have to be correct, you just need to guess to play.


Okay then, I realized today I did not write down my starting hit count on day one of the contest so I am not sure how many people have visited yet this time, but I am sure I will exceed my goal of 10,000 views before this month is over. I am very excited about that. Still shocked that so many have been by here in less then a year. This Internet stuff really is something.

I have loved every minute of blogging though and I LOVE going to all your blogs as well. I feel so connected to you all even though most of you I have never met.

We ended up with about 4 more inches of snow yesterday, my husband works about 20 miles away and he said it was sunny and no snow where he was. He was surprised when he came home last night.

Looks like my car has decided to go clunkers. Not sure if we will have the money to fix it, so I am sort of stranded here at home. Oh what will I do... knit, yep, knit. LOL and blog of course. Normally this wouldn't bother me too much, except we need the car to pick up Adam. So praying that my 1998 Olds will be repairable and not cost me a second mortgage on my house.

Hoping today, if I am feeling up to it I can get the free patterns I have finished posted to my pattern blog, so don't forget to check it out in the next day or two and tell me what you think.

Have a blessed day, let the Lord comfort you and strengthen you and inspire you today, as He does for me everyday.


Psa 28:7
The LORD [is] my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

12 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Hey there!

I'll take seven as my guess.

Finally, I get to be the first to comment. Now that doesn't happen often.

Nothing noteworthy going on today. Thanks so much for keeping us in touch with all the contests....it's always fun to check em out, even if I don't play.

Have a good day with your wanna be green navy beans!

Deeners said...

Looks like 7 to me

Katie O said...

I'm gonna say 9... I see 7 but you are one sneaky lady!!! ;) heee heee... good luck with the car.

Lil Knitter said...

I'm guessing 9. I can sympathize with your car issues. I had problems right before Christmas. Seems like it's always something. Hopefully, it won't be too bad.
Hugs!

teabird said...

I'm going to say nine... and I'm with you on the car stuff!

Anonymous said...

Guess I"m on with most the others in a guess of 7

Hope your day goes great!

:-)
Michelle

Mary Ann said...

I'm going to say 10, because I'm sure a couple are hiding! LOL

Sorry to hear about your car issues. Cars seem to constantly be problems, don't they?

I've been taking decorations off of our tree, but I can't reach the angel. Dh will have to get it when he comes home. We wanted to get the tree out because the heat is now on in our house and we don't need a dry dead tree sitting in our living room. I was very surprised at how much moisture the tree still has in it's branches.

Have a great day and stay warm!

Wendy said...

Well I was going to guess 7, but you are sneaky, so hmm maybe I will go for 9...Hope the car is just a little fix and you get it running....Have a great day...

Turtle said...

Hmmm...six? Lucky you with the snow! We did get some 2wce so far this year but for now the grass is green!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how it can snow in one area and not all near by. I talked to my Dad today and they had 8" the other day and another 8 the day after in NY. I wish I was visiting.

Hugs!!!
Oh I guess 6

OhAmyKP said...

My guess it 8. It looks like there's two different orange ones.

ikkinlala said...

I'm going to guess six.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me