Now there's a title for you. Can you guess what I have a cookin' on the stove today? Well if you think it might be Pea soup you'd be wrong! I am out of peas. Instead I am going to use white Navy beans, hmmm perhaps I should have titled this Day three and Out to Sea, hahahahahahahahahaha
I have been struggling for the last couple days, many things going on in my life that have me spinning. Can I count this as exercise??? Yeah, that's what I thought. Anyway, I have spent many hours knitting and talking to God about things I just have no control over. Below is a picture of this weeks results.
Contest Rules for Day Three:
Guess how many dishcloths I have made in the pile shown above. Post your answer in the comment section for an entry for the Week 1 Prize. Your answer doesn't have to be correct, you just need to guess to play.
Okay then, I realized today I did not write down my starting hit count on day one of the contest so I am not sure how many people have visited yet this time, but I am sure I will exceed my goal of 10,000 views before this month is over. I am very excited about that. Still shocked that so many have been by here in less then a year. This Internet stuff really is something.
I have loved every minute of blogging though and I LOVE going to all your blogs as well. I feel so connected to you all even though most of you I have never met.
We ended up with about 4 more inches of snow yesterday, my husband works about 20 miles away and he said it was sunny and no snow where he was. He was surprised when he came home last night.
Looks like my car has decided to go clunkers. Not sure if we will have the money to fix it, so I am sort of stranded here at home. Oh what will I do... knit, yep, knit. LOL and blog of course. Normally this wouldn't bother me too much, except we need the car to pick up Adam. So praying that my 1998 Olds will be repairable and not cost me a second mortgage on my house.
Hoping today, if I am feeling up to it I can get the free patterns I have finished posted to my pattern blog, so don't forget to check it out in the next day or two and tell me what you think.
Have a blessed day, let the Lord comfort you and strengthen you and inspire you today, as He does for me everyday.
The LORD [is] my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States