Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun intended)

Good Morning everyone... Have you had your breakfast yet? I am going to start right off with the contest project for the day... It's caption time. I found this picture a few months ago and well it totally spoke to me. This designer is just way out there. If you are interested this pattern is available on the Internet for free, I have added the link to make it easy for you to find.

So today think of a caption for this photo and post it in the comment section today for an entry into this weeks contest. Still working on the actual prize and will post it ASAP.

Have fun with this, no stress, we don't want to cause a reflux or anything, LOL

http://www.strangebuttrewe.com/knitGI.htm

OK that's done, now onto blogging.

First I have added a link to Michelle's blog in the contest section, she is having a contest that runs until February 18th. Make sure you go over there and check it out.

http://insanknitty.wordpress.com/2008/01/14/totally-random/#comment-1658

Also you MUST go to Shelly's blog... if you don't read hers you are missing out. She has a way with words and it is always good for a laugh or two or twenty. I swear she should do a column in a newspaper or something. Here is the link to her blog...

http://kadezmom.blogspot.com/

I cleaned up my knitting area yesterday, somehow I have lost several of my favorite needles. How can this happen? Maybe we have termites, they are bamboo after all. Who knows?

I also added the star patterns to my pattern blog yesterday, the Shooting Star and the Christmas Star. They've been done forever but I just haven't been able to sit here and type the patterns up. Now I need to get them onto Ravelry too.

Did anyone watch CSI last week, about the Bull Riding? My fathers wife's nephew (are you still following, LOL) is a professional Bull Rider, his name is Travis Briscoe, anyway they used the time he was stomped on by the bull in Las Vegas as part of the show last week. They will be here in Albany the end of the month, I'd love to go but am not sure I can with the health issues I am still, yes still, dealing with.

I think, thank you Jesus, we will be able to fix my car this weekend. We will soon be back to a three car household, and of course the motorcycle. But we won't go there.

It's still snowing too, I thought it was supposed to be over yesterday.

I guess that's all I have for today. Definitely not as interesting as Shelly's blogging, so don't forget to check it out and send your friends too, it's very funny. And remember Michelle's contest too.

See you all tomorrow, for who knows what?

AK

Pro 27:1
Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.




7 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

The new "movement" in knitting.

Okay, that's my strange thought for today. lol I love Shelly's blog...that girl is hilarious. This post is just awesome. She had ROFL. She does have a gift with words.

I'm glad you're getting your car fixed and don't forget..you can send some of white stuff right on down here if you need a break from it.

Hugs!

Mary Ann said...

"This is what I call Freeform!"

Not great, but it's the best I can do today! Sorry!

I hope that you don't get snowed in today. The high here is supposed it be about 60, which is kinda cold for Florida. For some reason, I'm sitting here and feel a draft, so I'm cold. But it looks beautiful outside. The sun is brightly shinning!

I'm off to check the other blogs and maybe post on mine. Have a great day!

SimplyMe said...

Homeschooling Multitasking 103: Home Ec meets Anatomy.

Thanks for your kind words. Now you're making this wanting me to blog more thing public! OUCH. Push me a little farther out of my comfort zone. Did my dh call you this weekend or something!!!!!!

Yippee on the car thing!

Boo on the health thing

Jealous on the snow thing!

Katie O said...

"And today class we will discuss how to remove the liver..."

So weird!! But very creative!!!

Jan said...

Hi Kathy! I Love your personal Blog site - Found it on your patterns site. Thank you so much for sharing such great work... Blessings to you, Jan H

Wendy said...

"Ok now the bowel is attached to the pancreas that is attached to the, Oh darn I can never get the order right"

Woke up to 6 1/2 inches of the white stuff.......Nice, now I don't have to look at the ugly brown ground anymore...
Have a wonderful day.....Did you make it up the stairs today????

Anonymous said...

I'll never eat that again !!!!!!!

It's all I could come up with.

We only got a little snow, hope we don't get anymore. It flurried/spit all day today.

Hope you're feeling better.

Hugs
susanmark

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me