Well here I am. Home from church, lunch cooking on the stove and ready to blog for the first time today.
First I got a picture of Adam yesterday morning I forgot to share, look at his hair, LOL, that's a bad case of bed head. But he looked so cute.
I finished the Crow pattern in the Intarsia method yesterday. I still have to tuck in the spaghetti strings on the back
But this is the finished front side. I think it looks OK and I am guessing I am doing it correctly. It's not the easiest project for me but I hope it gets easier as I try more patterns with it.
Now onto contest stuff...
The answer to the mystery is STAIRS.
If you noticed the first letter of each clue actually spelt out stairs.
S ix clues will be given, each one a step above the other, read between the lines.
T his may seem like an uphill climb, but it's easier then it appears
A ltitude is not always a bad thing, some times you can see clearer from the top
I ncline, decline, they go together, what goes up must come down
R aise the mission to new heights, nothing is impossible with God
S uccess is measured one stride at a time, keep reaching for the stars
I am trying to climb the stairs in my house a minimum of 404 times this year. I made a chart and if I don't meet my goal I will have to eat 1 cup of raw, plain mushrooms.
I'd much rather eat a raw cup of these though, I hate mushrooms.
I decided to make this the contest this week so you can all remember to remind me now and then to climb those stairs. Ask to see my chart updates etc. Don't let me push this thought to the back of my mind.
One thing I am hoping to do to make a reason to climb the stairs is to move all my yarn supplies upstairs. This way I will have to climb them if I want to knit and we all know I always want to knit.
I have not been up in a few days though, still struggling with female issues, I am so ready for this to be over with.
Church was good today, I always feel refreshed after I go. I am so glad to live in a country where I am free to worship anytime and anywhere. We are so blessed.
New contest week starts tomorrow, I am not sure of the prize yet, I have been procrastionating. I will draw a winner tomorrow morning for this week though, so stay tuned, it might just be you.
That said I am going to go eat my lunch, and tuck in those spagetti ends, LOL.
Praying that you are all filled with peace, hope and joy today and everyday.
Rom 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States