Did you know it's Thursday already? I am unbelievably tired this morning. I just got out of bed and to be honest I could have stayed there no problem all day. I guess Adam wore me out a little. Or maybe it was that I drove myself to church (haven't done that in over a month) got in some extra walking yesterday or could be I am just OLD. But today is a new day, and I expect it will be wonderful.
Speaking of church it was wonderful last night. I have really missed being there for prayer. Last night the Pastor's wife gave the message and she is always so full of wisdom. It focused on waiting for that answer to prayer that you know God said He would do. Sometimes there are other things that need to take place before the actual answer is completed. So many (myself included) often want that instant answer and when they don't think it comes fast enough they try to speed things up themselves. It ended with the fact that if God said He will do something then we need to believe and KNOW He will. Definitely words to chew on this week, there are plenty of things I am waiting on for sure. I am so thankful for my church.
Tonight we have a training meeting to prepare us for working the polls on Primary day in February. I took a little quiz I saw on one of the blogs I read, can't remember which one, I am a goof. But I saved the link anyway. I thought it would help shine the light on which candidate thinks closest to the way I do. I have to admit I was surprised at my results. If you are interested this is the link to the short quiz. Candidate Quiz
OK CONTEST STUFF
Hmmm are my riddles getting too easy? I made that one up because the night before I was working on a market bag and I wanted Adam to go to sleep it was already past midnight so I turned out the lights and turned on the lighted crochet hook. I love it by the way. I also have a pair of lighted knitting needles but they are not circular and they are long needles, being on oxygen those long needles tend to get caught up in the oxygen hose so I rarely use them. But if you are thinking about getting some lights I recommend them 100%.
Today's CONTEST mission... Time to place a caption on a photo
Take a look at the picture below and post in the comment section whatever thought comes to your mind. Relax, have some fun with it. And in doing so you will have another entry for this weeks prize.
picture on loan from Kat-Knits check out her blog sometime.
Oh on my side bar I have a section that lists other contests as well...as I find them I try to list them there along with their closing dates. I also have a link to WiKnit (a play on words for win it) there. Her blog is solely for listing contests. Even mine made it there a couple times. She tries to give a brief description on the contest. The only thing is they show up in the order they were posted and not in date order so make sure you look thru if you are looking for some contests to enter, ok?
That all said now, I think I might take a morning nap while I can, but you all know I am going to the kitchen right to do the dishes. Then time to clean up the evidence of Adam, ie: toys, toys and more toys. I think I'll put on some music and just sing/whistle while I work.
Tune in tomorrow — same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!... wow where did that come from???
Psa 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States