Good Morning, almost afternoon. Been on the phone most of the day already. I figured I better get started with today before I realise it's tomorrow already. Does that happen to you, suddenly you notice that hours have passed and you can't even remember what you accomplished?
It's another COLD day here in Upstate NY, but even though it's cold outside, and even inside the house, the heating pipes froze last night, it's still warm in my heart. And my friends, that's what matters the most to me. There is just something about God filling in the cracks and empty spaces inside that warms you all over and makes the world seem right and good. Without that blanket of eternal and everlasting and unconditional Love life would not be life. Sometimes people do things or say things, unintentionally or not, that can get our eyes to turn away from the very things that bring us peace and joy, but it doesn't have to be that way. I think of that song... This joy that I have, the world didn't give it to me,... the world didn't give it and the world can't take it away. Only I can decide to trade joy for sorrow, and I am not going to do it.
It's a fight that's for sure, but a fight I am destined to win, the battle is the Lord's but the Victory is MINE. Amen!
Speaking of a Battle... I thought a little caption humor would be fun for the contest today.
Day Four Contest rules:
Look at the cartoon picture below and post in the comment section whatever caption you think would apply. Funny, serious, whatever pops into your mind. Have fun with it. Don't stress, in fact let this exercise release some stress you might have been holding onto today. Your comment gets you entered in the drawing for the week one contest prize.
There now wasn't that fun?
As for yesterdays contest, there were 8 dishcloths in the photo. And no sneaking my me either, every cloth was visible in the photo, at least by a corner. There were two cloths the exact same color though.
Now not sure if you noticed but I did update my slide shows yesterday. The top slide now is of all the original designs I have designed since I first started. I think there are 19 total, and I have one more on the needles right now.
I also made a new slide show all about Adam... pictures I had of him from birth to today. I tried to use only pictures of him by himself but I did include a couple that had another person with him. It was fun making, I sure have a lot of pictures of him. I found myself coming back and watching the slide show a few times last night. He makes me smile.
He just called a little while ago and wants to come over. I can't go get him since my car is toast. They are going to try to find a way to drive him over so I am looking forward to seeing him soon.
That just means I better get to my "Breakfast with Jesus" before he gets here.
Have a wonderful day everyone, let Joy, Peace and Love fill you up today.
Psa 29:11 The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States