Well this will probably be the shortest blog in history for me. I made it to church but have been sleeping on and off most of the day. I think Adam wore me out.
I would have just skipped blogging today since there is no contest stuff on Sunday but I made a commitment to blog everyday for the whole year, so here I am.
Still working on the Patriotic cloth... I like the ideas I've seen so far, but haven't made a decision yet. I sent the first one next door to my sisters to see what she thought and it never came back, LOL. She is my biggest fan for sure.
So I made another one today and revised it a little. Here's today's version
I think before I crawl back to bed I will get the names ready for the drawing tomorrow morning. I am excited to see who the winner will be, aren't you?
See you Monday. Get some good rest, OK?
Exd 33:14 And he said, My presence shall go [with thee], and I will give thee rest.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States