Sunday, January 27, 2008

Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway

Well this will probably be the shortest blog in history for me. I made it to church but have been sleeping on and off most of the day. I think Adam wore me out.

I would have just skipped blogging today since there is no contest stuff on Sunday but I made a commitment to blog everyday for the whole year, so here I am.

Still working on the Patriotic cloth... I like the ideas I've seen so far, but haven't made a decision yet. I sent the first one next door to my sisters to see what she thought and it never came back, LOL. She is my biggest fan for sure.

So I made another one today and revised it a little. Here's today's version
Front side

Back side


I think before I crawl back to bed I will get the names ready for the drawing tomorrow morning. I am excited to see who the winner will be, aren't you?

See you Monday. Get some good rest, OK?

AK
Exd 33:14 And he said, My presence shall go [with thee], and I will give thee rest.

7 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

I missed a few days....had a rough weekend. I'm feeling a little better today thankfully.
I love the new cloths...you're so creative. You've gotten some great suggestions for names too. I was think I like the Americana one best. Can't wait to see which one you choose.
Hugs!

Katie O said...

HOpe you are feeling better and feel rested! Have a great sunday night! Here's to hoping I win... *wink wink*

Wendy said...

Have a restful night...Love the new cloth also....Hers to wishing everyone luck (but I am hoping it is me)

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Turtle said...

Hope your feeling back to normal soon!

Mary Ann said...

Didn't get here Sunday, so I'm posting this morning. I wasn't online at all yesterday.

I hope you got some rest and are feeling better. How is your foot doing?

Good luck to everyone on the contest!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me