Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 9, Everything's Fine

Happy Wednesday everyone

I always liked Wednesday, mostly because it's church night. I love that mid week pick me up. I am not sure if I will make it tonight though, my car is still out of order and TOM is still visiting. But I don't want to miss an opportunity to be in the house of God. So I have dinner cooking in the crock pot and am praying that I will feel up to in later on today. Plus it's my night to teach and well you all know I love to talk, LOL.

I finished another pattern yesterday. I was asked to make a Guitar and Banjo, and this is what I came up with. I have about 4 or 5 others in the works as well. I keep printing off more graph paper, I am going to need printer ink before too long. Yikes.




Yesterday I went upstairs, I wanted to get some other clothes. I am feeling like I might be able to fit into some things I have had stored away. As most of you know going upstairs is something I tend to avoid like a plague. First the men all live upstairs, and well it's SCARY!!!! But I hope to make the journey up there at least 404 times this year. I even made a chart to mark each venture. Maybe I'll post a picture of it tomorrow, it's nothing grand, but it is a way to keep track. There is more to what happens if I don't meet my goal, I'll talk about that tomorrow too, I guess.

It's pretty windy out here today, I can almost feel the wind hitting the house. It's making me shiver, but I don't think it's cold out. I know my husband let the wood stove go out again this morning so it must be warm. LOL. He never let's that thing go out. Sometimes I think if he had his way it would run 12 months out of the year. me I'd much rather a FAN blowing. I guess it's true, opposites attract.

Oh I am in the works of building a web site for my patterns, both free and for sale. I am really excited about this. I have the pastor's daughter helping me, she has designed web pages and is so talented. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for me.

Onto the contest stuff...

I see some of you think you might have the mystery solved, feel free to email me your guess anytime, you don't have to wait until the weekend, I think I might even award 5 extra entries if your guess is correct and you email it to me before Saturday's final clue.

Remember though you still get an entry just for commenting daily and your answer doesn't have to be correct, just knowing you were here to play the game is what makes me happy.

Okay Third clue:
Altitude is not always a bad thing, some times you can see clearer from the top

Clues 1 and 2


Six clues will be given, each one a step above the other, read between the lines.


This may seem like an uphill climb, but it's easier then it appears


Okay there you go... remeber to post in the comment section to get an entry.

Have a wonderful day, and thank you all for being such wonderful friends and support to me.

AK
Psa 115:15 Ye [are] blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Life can really throw us for some loops, can't it....But we just pick ourselves right back up and "git ur done" That is my new motto....I have decided that I am not going to get too relaxed with my life...because then things go wrong...I need to keep myself on track and remember who counts...GOD...It may always be an uphill climb, but I can do it, and HE knows I can...
We had the wind last night and yes it made me cold just hearing it...Of course now it has chilled down a bit today..from near 70's for days to back to the 40's...
Hope you have a blessed and wonderful day.......Oh by the way I finally got the link thingy, thanks to Mel...

Lil Knitter said...

Okay, I think I may have an idea but I'm going to wait for one more clue.
I love your new design. My youngest son is a budding guitar player...I think he'll like it too.
Good luck with the website...how exciting. You should do well once it's up and running.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hmm somehow I missed posting yesterday. I love the picture of Hannah, she's adorable.
You want to get over your fear of heights.
Hugs!!!

Katie O said...

I have an idea too, but i am gonna wait a few more clues so I'm more sure.... Have a great night at church.

Mary Ann said...

I love the new pattern. It looks great. It's so nice that you have someone to help you set up a web site. Good luck with that.

I love Wed. too because it is my craft club day! I love getting together with the women who have now become my friends. I helped my friend Joan start a new afghan pattern today. She wanted to make one like the one that I'm making. So I had to help her get it started. I'm sure she will do fine once she gets going.

When you're at church tonight, please remember the people who were in a large 70 car pileup on I-4 this morning. Three people were killed and I'm not sure how many were hospitalized. I'm sure that all of the families need all of our prayers.

Congradulations on your trip upstairs!! Keep up the good work!

Turtle said...

Hmmm..makes me think so far of hiking/life . One step at a time, gaining altitude and perspective. How a challenge can be overcome, how you can persevere.Conquering a challenge. Life is hard, pull yourself up and just do it, you may just enjoy the outcome and might learn something in the journey. Wow i am prob so far off aren't i?? smile

ikkinlala said...

I like your new pattern!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me