Well that was fun, the creative ways everyone used the number 200. I like how that worked out.
Adam is coming today just for the day though, I will bring him home before I leave for church tonight. He will come back on Friday morning and stay until Saturday night.
I don't think I told you all yet about my husband and his trip to the Bull Riding competition last weekend. A friend of mine is head of security at the arena and he called me on the phone to tell me that my husband was dancing with the Rodeo clown to "Thank God I'm A Country Boy" by John Denver and it was showing on the big screen TV for all to see. I was shocked. He didn't even dance with me the night we got married, my first thought was he must be drinking. He wasn't. I guess the clown was very convincing. I mean does this look like the kind of guy who would dance in an arena full of strangers???
My husband called me a few minutes later to tell me but instead I told him... I said how can you dance with that clown and not ever dance with me? He wondered how I knew, I told him I KNOW everything. LOL At least he had a good time and after the two day event Travis (my step cousin) finished in 1st place too. He is #1 in the World right now. Not too shabby for a 20 year old, huh?
OK onto Contest Stuff-
Wednesday is RIDDLE day... so put on your thinking caps... and no worries it won't involve Prime factorization, LOL.
Oh when it's cold outside you might want me around
My other half is often no where to be found
Just one opening is all I need to provide
But inside of me well five things can hide
If you find yourself in the winter a sittin'
Then I bet you'll want me, cause I'm a....?????
Post your answer to this riddle in the comment section and receive an entry in this weeks contest. Your answer doesn't have to be right, you just have to try. Tomorrow is the last day to enter January's contest, so make it count.
As for February... I am going to take a break for the rest of the week and decide if I want to have another one right away or wait until March. My usual method is to have the contests on the months with 31 days. But I might have a mini surprise contest day during the off months so make sure you keep checking back. You never know what I might be up to.
I will announce the winner of this weeks contest on Friday's blog or Saturday depending on when Adam is here. I will also do a special drawing from those that have linked my contest on their blogs as well. Thank you for that, it really means a lot to me.
Not much else is going on around here, trying to catch up on resting while I am toddler free. I have a few requests to design a couple patterns for people and I hope to work on those soon as well. I have so much I want to do and so little time to do them all. So it's time to sit back and let the Lord lead me, my pastor often says... "Every GOOD idea is not always a GOD idea." I so get that now.
Hoping that today you are all finding yourself on the path God set before you and that things are right as they should be. Take a moment to breathe in the blessings of God's presence and thank Him for being the I AM in your life. Everyday is a miracle to be celebrated.
Pro 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States