It's Monday already, Wow how did that happen?
I have to tell you it's mighty cold in New York, I am definitely colder with every pound I lose. Now if this only proves true in the summer humidity I'll be happy.
I forgot a picture of Adam yesterday when I blogged, so I will share it today... He was posing in front of the slide area saying cheese so I would take his picture. He is such a big boy now.
Three weeks of the January contest are already gone, only 10 more days to go, but still 2 more prizes to be won, so don't stop coming to play, OK?
Today's contest assignment is a little different. I knitted up a dishcloth yesterday, playing around with some lase and trying to make up a few patterns (I gave up on the cables for right now, I got tired of frogging...LOL)
Anyway here is a picture of what I created, try not to focus on the color, I was just using some left over cotton I had, but what I need is help in naming the cloth?
Post your suggestions in the comment section today and help me out. And at the same time get an entry in the contest for this weeks prize. (Which I promise to post on here no later then Wednesday!!!)
Now onto the WINNER, I know you are all anxious to see who it is...
There were 49 comments last week, was your comment the winner?
The winner was from a comment posted on Day 3, by our very own TEABIRD, congratulations. Please email me with your mailing address and I will get out the mystery prize to you by the end of the week, God willing. My email address is email@example.com.
Not sure what I am going to do next week, since there are only 4 days left in January, I will be thinking about it this week though.
I started adding links to everyones blogs in my sidebar... if I missed yours don't worry, I am still gathering the info. I am so unorganized and have info scattered everywhere. I need to make sure I have you all on Ravelry cause that's the easiest place for me to find you. But I will get you all added eventually, one day or I should say one blog at a time, LOL.
I climbed my stairs last night by the way. My husband was watching football (I am a NASCAR girl) so I went upstairs to watch the ending of The Amazing Race, that's 4 stars on my chart now. Slow going but I am trying. Really our stairs are awful, very steep, and old and the walls are old plaster board and they are falling apart and some of the stairs have split from wear (they are wooden), I HATE those stairs. I can't wait for Spring when I can take to walking outside instead.
Ok blogging is done, I am off to check Weight Watchers and then enjoy my Breakfast with Jesus.
Looking forward to your ideas on naming my new dishcloth. Thanks everyone.
Isa 62:2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States