I bet you all thought I was lost in cyber space huh? It never takes me this long to blog. But with Adam here and it being Saturday this is the first time I have been on line today. My husband has been here most of the day listening to music, playing Pogo games and getting familiar with the Professional Bull riding standings. Why you ask? Because tonight the PBR will be in Albany NY and he is going. We have been following the PBR for a couple years now, ever since my dad's new wife told us her nephew was in the circuit, his name is Travis Briscoe in case any of you ever get a chance to check it out. He's only 20 years old but has already built himself a reputation and last week he got a score of 95, only three others before him have done this, so that's a huge accomplishment. If you'd like to see a picture of him visit the website for PBR
My foot still hurts, it's my right driving foot, I am getting around the house but it's not fun. My left foot is starting to hurt now too, mostly because I tend to put most of the weight there to spare the right foot. I have not made it to AC Moore yet and I really want to get there today.
Adam is still here, he just fell asleep though, so I am home bound until he wakes up, then I might try to get out after I take him home. My mom offered to go for me, but I really want to look at the yarn and stuff and pick it out myself.
Onto CONTEST STUFF
First yesterday's mission was to guess the number of balls of yarn I piled on the chair... well there were 99 different complete balls, unused and ready to knit or crochet. What oh what will I do with it all???
Today and continuing tomorrow since I was so late today is another pattern I made yesterday. It's patriotic and I want to try to think up a creative name for it. I might bring some with me to Primary day on February 5th and maybe even sell a couple.
So take a look at the picture below and tell me a name that you think might fit this cloth. The picture isn't the best, but the top is blue, white and red bobble stitches, the middle is blue with a white heart in the center and the bottom is a slip stitch pattern rotating blue, white and the peppermint variegated.
So post a comment today and/or tomorrow to receive an entry to this weeks contest. Drawing will be Monday morning before I blog.
This is a picture of the reverse side... this was knitted up as I went along, I didn't have a pattern graphed or anything so I did not cut the colors as I changed them, I just carried it along the back, do you this this is real tacky? When I make more I can cut and tuck in the ends like I normally do unless you think it looks OK like this, I really could use some feedback. Thanks.
Tomorrow is Sunday, a day of rest. I am looking forward to it. After church I plan on coming home, cooking a roast in the crock pot for dinner and just chillin' out watching movies and knitting. I'll still blog tomorrow sometime, but probably later in the afternoon like today.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned, I can't wait to hear all about it.
I know I am in good hands in the Lord and He will help me and I believe He is and will do the same for all of you too. So let's all rejoice today no matter what.
Psa 63:7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States