Jimmy, my oldest son, brought home a couple beannie baby dolls for Adam. I put them on the shelf to keep them fairly new for Adam, but he insisted on taking down the Dora and Diego dolls to sit on the bean bag chair, it was too cute.
Adam left to go home a little while ago so I can finally get on to blog. He loves to play on the computer. I signed up for the free trial of My Noggin and he LOVES it. If you have small children, 1st grade or younger it's pretty cool. They start out with computer games based on your child's age and as they play it monitors their progress and gradually increases the levels of the games. It's like $6.00 a month if you sign up for the year and you get the Noggin magazine as well so he can play games and puzzles anywhere.
Hannah and Adam were playing really good today, both on the computer and with Hannah's new race track, notice the color??? PINK, I love it.
This week went by both slow and fast.
6th and Final clue:
Success is measured one stride at a time, keep reaching for the stars
Clues 1 thru 5
Six clues will be given, each one a step above the other, read between the lines.
This may seem like an uphill climb, but it's easier then it appears
Altitude is not always a bad thing, some times you can see clearer from the top
Incline, decline, they go together, what goes up must come down
Raise the mission to new heights, nothing is impossible with God
Remember just posting a hello in the comment section gets you an entry for this weeks prize. If you emailed me the answer already to the mystery, then you already have an additional 5 entries if you were right.
Tomorrow I will explain what this mystery was all about.
Good news we got my sons car fixed yesterday. So at least we have another running vehicle, still don't have the finances to get mine running yet, soon I hope.
I've been working on the Intarsia dishcloth today, I am 1/3 done... I just wish I knew if I was doing it right, but it looks ok so far. Maybe I am.
I am not feeling great today, didn't sleep well. I think I might take it easy today so hopefully I can make it to church tomorrow.
Did you all see I need 350 blog views to get to 10,000. I am trying to get there by January 16th, when that silly looking egg hatches, LOL
Oh and last, I have a friend Leslie, she has commented here several times and she is a book editor and has been nominated for Editor of the Year. There is a website you can go to to vote for her. The voting is open to the public, so if you guys would go vote for her, that would be great. Finishing in the top ten is a really big deal, and they give her a little icon for her website, so I'm hoping she finishes in the top 10. Her name is Leslie Hodges. Voting ends January 15th. Here is the link:
Pro 18:24 A man [that hath] friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend [that] sticketh closer than a brother.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States