Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Well there you have it... My first original pattern using Lace. This is the pattern I created to go with the Dishcloth in a bag prize. I hope you like it. This will also be my first for sale pattern when I figure out how and where I will be doing that. I have named this pattern "SPRINKLES"
I am also currently test knitting some free patterns I designed too, they will be going onto my pattern blog this week as soon as I finish them.
Well I was glad to see some new faces joining in the contest yesterday, I hope to see you all back today as well.
Speaking of Day two... here it is.
Oh I long to be tested and tried and such
I'm small and don't consist of very much
But when I'm on duty you can watch
What the future will hold, I am a ???
Post your answer to this riddle in the comment section and receive another entry in the contest for week one. Don't worry your answer doesn't have to be right to receive the entry.
Adam was here yesterday. He went home last night though. The snow just keeps on coming. Yesterday we lost cable, phone and Internet, and then when they finally came back on the power went out.
It's snowing again right now, it must be winter huh?
How is your New Year going so far? I've had good and bad, so looks like it will be a year of surprises for me.
I have committed to breakfast with the Lord every morning, I can't think of a better way to start off my day. Can you?
Praying God blesses all you touch today and that touches you in return.
Psalms 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States