Well good morning everyone.
I slept pretty good last night except I had some terrible leg cramps. I had a bowl of cereal before I went to bed and I am wondering if that was the reason.
As for breakfast, well I think I am giving the wrong impression, LOL. I am an avid promoter of eating breakfast. I honestly believe it is the most important meal of the day and sets the mood for the rest of the days eating. I was wondering why and Shelly pointed it out to me I never post when I eat breakfast only when I missed it, LOL. Anyway you are all right, breakfast is a must do. It's like activity, you need to move everyday even a little, and you need to start off the day with some positive energy, IE: fuel. You guys are the best.
Let's see what's on the blog roll today?? My niece Hannah came over yesterday she was bored at home alone, her dad was hanging around with my husband and wouldn't play barbies with her, lol. Now there's a picture I'd like to blog. So Hannah was here playing on my computer and talking to me. She recently lost her two front teeth too, isn't she cute?
Speaking of nieces, Hannah's sister Autumn, the one I call my daughter, got her first tattoo, I am shocked, I never thought she would get one, especially after seeing her mom's remember the tattoo I showed of my sisters from the wedding in November? Well Autumn let me take a picture of hers so here it is, they are two interwoven hearts but they are not connected. She said when she finds the man God has for her to marry and they get married she will have them connected.
Let's see what else? Oh yeah I joined the Cocoa winter blah swap yesterday. It's a secret who I have and who has me. I have a questionnaire that I need to post and it's pretty long so I think I am going to post it separately. I am excited about this, and can't wait to bless my swap partner.
CONTEST STUFF... That's probably why you're still here, huh?
Okay day two's clue
This may seem like an uphill climb, but it's easier then it appears
and just to remind you this was yesterday's clue...
Six clues will be given, each one a step above the other, read between the lines.
Collect the clues this week and email me your answer on Saturday or Sunday to
Okay then... my computer kept freezing up while I tried to blog today. I hope that's not a sign of what is in store for today.
No it's not... today is going to be a fantastic day. I am victorious in Christ, no weapon formed against me shall prosper, I am a child of God. This is going to me my song of the day, want to sing along with me???
Ok I am going to go and blog this now and then get my questionnaire up and running for my secret swap partner, figure out how to add a button to my side bar and then have my Breakfast with Jesus.
Smile, today is the day the Lord has made.
Psa 118:24 This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Day 31, Is it Over already??
- Day 30, Another Weird Wednesday Story
- Day 29, and I just turned 200 posts old today
- Day 28, Monday Miracles
- Day 27, Sunday for another 45 minutes anyway
- Day 26, Is It Still Saturday???
- Day 25, Friday Freaky Foot Feelings
- Day 24, Tired, Tried and Thankful
- Day 23, Weird Wednesday
- Day 22, and Thank you
- Day 21, Are you the winner for Week 3???
- Day 20, Sunday a Day of Rest and Worship
- Day 19, Tied up in cables and I can't get out...
- Day 18, Miracles Do Happen, Really...
- Day 17, and a broken thumb
- Day 16, The good, the bad and the...???
- Day 15, Get your creative juices running (pun inte...
- Week 3, Day 1- A WINNER
- Day 13, The mystery is solved
- Day 12, Time to clean off the shelves
- Day 11, A light in the darkness
- Day 10, some blogging and then...
- Day 9, Everything's Fine
- Day 8 and I didn't sleep in too late
- Day 7, Week 2, A winner is revealed
- Day 6, Reflections in the mirror
- Day 5- It's Good To be Alive
- Day Four, Are You Ready For More?
- Day Three and a pot of Green Pea
- Blogging is my passion, Contest day 2
- ▼ January (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States