Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday- Really The Last Contest Day

Tuesday Contest Question:
Do you decorate your house inside and/or outside for the different holidays? Post your answer in the comment section for that FINAL contest entry.
This is my dad and his dog Bella. taken moments before I blogged this post.
~
California is wonderful. I had no trouble at the airport. I was able to get thru the aisles on the planes with my carry on and purse. I was easily able to wear the seat belts. I sat in the middle seat of a three seat row and didn't take up parts of the other seats. It was VICTORY for me. I didn't sleep last night at all so I am pretty tired tonight.
~
Tomorrow I will use REGIS to find the winner of the June contest, so make sure to come back tomorrow to see if it was YOU.
~
Sweet dreams
~
AK

11 comments:

Turtle said...

glad your enjoying yourself!

yes, i do kind of decorate both inside and out, depends on the holiday though. usually it will just be a wreath or seasonal colored flowers outside, maybe a flag. But come halloween, thanksgiving and xmas our outside is as decorated as the inside! We have always been known as the haunted house and autumn is my favorite season. Hubby has turned into a kid with the xmas lights and he and daughter do the house and yard (and fence, bushes, etc) for me as a gift to me. With the neighbors decorations as well we are one festive loop!

leah said...

Congrats! I'm so glad that things are going so well! I don't decorate except for Christmas...don't have space to store extra decorations :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on all the successes. Isn't it just grand. I do think that you and I are at about the same place. I have about 115 more to go!

Some holidays we decorate in and out (Christmas and Halloween in particular). Others we just decorate inside.

We always (and have always) flown a U.S. flag. So, I guess we are decorated for the 4th!

Jane said...

I'm so happy for you!
I mostly only decorate for Cristmas - quite a bit inside, some lights outside. I put a few things out for the other holidays if I think of it.

Unknown said...

wow. from one coast to another. How awesome! Enjoy the sights and warmth for me!!

Claudia said...

We decorate for Christmas and Halloween but not much on the others.

Libby's Library said...

Yes I decorate. Not a lot mind you (Except for Christmas), but I do put out a few things here and there.

Kathy I am sooooooooo excited for you. What fantastic changes you have made!

Have a wonderful time in California, and be sure to post LOTS of pictures!

smariek said...

Have fun in California.

We mostly decorate for Christmas. DD loves to help with the Christmas tree. She gets to choose a new ornament each year, it's a fun way for her to start an ornament collection.

Unknown said...

I decorate for halloween and xmas more for halloween though

Wow Gold said...

wow ! what a blog

Wow Gold said...

wow ! what a blog

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me