Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday- Feathered Frolicking Fun


Friday Contest Question:
Do you plant a vegetable garden? If yes what do you plant? If No that's OK too just leave me a comment about your favorite vegetable for your Friday entry in this June contest.
~
Finally after 6 days of trying I finally got Blogger to upload a video. Only one of the three we took last weekend, This was the three boys feeding the ducks at the park.

Been playing catch up all day and made some progress but still a long ways to go. And of course I am exhausted so I am finally heading off to sleep land.
~
You all have a grest sleep too and sweet dreams
~
AK

6 comments:

Jane said...

Actually DH does the planting. Just a small garden these days in risers - no weeding! Tomatoes, lettuce, green onions,
parsley, chives, beans, carrots. I think that's about it.

danielle said...

we are finally back into planting a veg garden. Use to always do it when the kids were little - one of our first ones was on the balcony of an apt we rented in PA. We used a kid's wagon and an old barbeque to plant in! This year we have a relatively big one planted - corn, tomatoes, 1 zucchini, cucumber, bell pepper and herbs. This winter I want to get an artichoke plant. I gave up on the idea of a blueberry plant because of all the birds we have - I jsut know we wouldnt get to eat any ourselves!Now we just need some warm weather for the plants!

Libby's Library said...

I haven't planted a garden in years...but I do have some chives that are thriving! Love a ripe tomato and avadado's...put them both together and I'm in heaven!

Sweet dreams.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Tomatoes! The boys are darling in their red hats. :)

katerina said...

we rent so no garden :( But I do support a friend who has planted tomatoes, cucumbers, corn!, bell peppers and some herbs. I was amazed at how the Cucumbers take over!!!

smariek said...

Nope, I don't have a veggie garden. Perhaps someday in the future? I pretty much like most veggies, except for bitter melon, okra, and sometimes brussels sprouts.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me