I swear I need a secretary to help me keep track of time. It's already after midnight and I am ready to crash. But first I MUST blog, or for sure I won't get to sleep. LOL
WEDNESDAY CONTEST ASSIGNMENT:
I am sitting here and the TV is on, and all these adult cartoons just came on. I don't normally watch them but I don't feel like looking for the TV box to change the channel. So my question today is ... DO YOU WATCH ANY CARTOONS, ADULT OR CHILDREN ONES? WHICH ONES DO YOU WATCH? ANY FAVORITES? Leave your comment to get Wednesday's entry in June's contest.
I had to laugh at the episode of Family Guy that was just on it was all Star Wars themed and ADAM loves Star Wars, and to my horror he also loves Family Guy. He doesn't watch that here for obvious reasons but I can't control what his momma lets him watch I guess.
Thought you might enjoy this little clip from the show.
Yesterdays answer was what most of you thought. You are all pretty clever and I am sure you can see now why I didn't wanna post it. But it's nice to see no one was offended. That was something that got nearly impossible with all the excess weight I carried around. But now I can actually do things like a normal person, it was a HUGE moment for me. LOL
I am bummed another day has passed and NO KNITTING. This is just wrong. Maybe tomorrow, I hope to try anyway.
27 days and counting down. I think I need to make a countdown ticker for this trip. Tomorrow, someone remind me ok? Have a great night and see you Thursday. Sweet dreams.
- Tuesday- Really The Last Contest Day
- Monday- Contest Ends Today
- Sunday- So Long Sweet Bubba
- Saturday-Rainbow Promises
- Friday- Frantically Fumbling
- Thursday- Thinking on Things Past
- Wednesday- Wishing it was Tuesday already
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Monday- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Sunday- Father's Day
- Saturday- Splish Splash
- Friday- Time Is Flying By So Fast
- Thursday- That Cost How Much?
- Wednesday- Would You Do It?
- Tuesday- Tomatoes and Corn on the Cob?
- Monday- Airplanes and Dresses
- Sunday- Something's Wrong With This Picture
- Saturday- Say Something for Saturday
- Friday- Feathered Frolicking Fun
- Thursday- Testing Technology Today
- Wednesday- Wake Up, Wake Up
- Tuesday- But I WANT the WINGS to stay ON!!!!!
- Monday- My God Am I Tired
- Sunday- Just some pictures
- Saturday- Fun in the Sun
- Friday- Feet Found Fittness Footwear
- Thursday- Thank You to My Boy's for the Gifts, lov...
- Wednesday- Who Am I?
- Tuesday- Day 2 of 30- Let The Countdown Begin
- Monday- June 1st Is It Contest Time Again?
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States