Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday-Rainbow Promises


Saturday is a FREE contest entry, all you have to do is leave a comment to let me know you were here. Only a couple more days to get an entry before REGIS picks the winner.
~
Adam and I took a drive to Walmart today for some party supplies and on the way home we had a treat...
I just love a rainbow. It always makes me smile and feel better no matter what mood I am in. I love that it symbolizes a promise from God, and that He gave us such a beautiful image to remind us about it.
~
Tomorrow we are having Adams moving away party. Hopefully the weather will be nice since we are using my sisters yard and pool to entertain everyone. Not sure what's happening with their move now, it looks like Janmum (his other grandma) is possibly going to die any day now. She has been in the hospital three weeks and is just getting worse. She has cancer. Angie is beside herself, she is only 19 and due to deliver her baby any day. Adam doesn't know what's happening but he asks everyday for Janmum to come home. I feel awful that I won't be around to help Angie through this.
~
Hopefully tomorrow I can go into detail what the surgeon decided to do with me and this stomach problem. It's late now and I need to get to bed. Sunday morning will be here pretty quick.
~
Sweet dreams everyone.
~
AK

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, that's horrible news. How awful for the family. they will be in my prayers for healing and comfort for sure!

I love rainbows too. I hope you have a good day for the party.

Kenyetta said...

Wow, I am so sorry to hear that.
Hugs to you and your family

Claudia said...

It's always the way that as someone is leaving this world, someone else is coming in. God is always reminding us of the circle of life.

Wow Gold said...

nice blog.

Aion Kinah Kaufen said...

Wow nice blog

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me