Friday, June 5, 2009
Well I guess you aren't surprised to see I am here yet again after midnight. I think my internal clock is off kilter, lol. Maybe I am on West Coast time even though I am still on the East Coast. LOL
FRIDAY'S CONTEST ASSIGNMENT:
Do you usually cook a regular dinner on Friday nights or is that the family take out night? make a comment about this or anything to receive the Friday entry in the June contest.
I ask this because for some reason on Fridays I struggle with cooking, I seem so tired. Tonight I made dinner in the crock pot, so it took me 5 min this morning to get it ready and then it cooked all by itself all day. I love cooking like that. Now if only I could eat that food too I'd be good to go.
So today I had big plans, to STAY home and KNIT something. Yeah that didn't happen. Took my son to Dick's Sporting Goods he needed new sneakers. We didn't find any when we were out yesterday and we looked. He found a pair and seemed to be happy, but I also found a pair.
These are the ones I ended up with, I wanted the ones that had pink around the N instead of black, and they had some pink on the bottom sole too. but they didn't have my size in that color.
Speaking of size, I have dropped 2 shoe sizes this past year. My feet are shrinking, apparently they are still WIDE but definitely smaller. LOL
I so wanted to go straight to the Y and try them out but we had Adam already so home I had to go. We are going back to the park by the cows tomorrow so I will get to wear them while I am walking around. I am meeting my friend Kim whom I have never met before. She used to live in this area and moved about 3 hours away. I met her through a thread on Weight Watchers online. I am excited to see her finally. She has three boys ranging from Adams age to a newborn.
I am a little chilled, not sure why. I think I'll get ready for bed, Adam is already sprawled out on my bed, barely any room for Nana.
You all have a wonderful night and I'll be back Saturday sometime. Sweet dreams everyone.
- Tuesday- Really The Last Contest Day
- Monday- Contest Ends Today
- Sunday- So Long Sweet Bubba
- Saturday-Rainbow Promises
- Friday- Frantically Fumbling
- Thursday- Thinking on Things Past
- Wednesday- Wishing it was Tuesday already
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Monday- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Sunday- Father's Day
- Saturday- Splish Splash
- Friday- Time Is Flying By So Fast
- Thursday- That Cost How Much?
- Wednesday- Would You Do It?
- Tuesday- Tomatoes and Corn on the Cob?
- Monday- Airplanes and Dresses
- Sunday- Something's Wrong With This Picture
- Saturday- Say Something for Saturday
- Friday- Feathered Frolicking Fun
- Thursday- Testing Technology Today
- Wednesday- Wake Up, Wake Up
- Tuesday- But I WANT the WINGS to stay ON!!!!!
- Monday- My God Am I Tired
- Sunday- Just some pictures
- Saturday- Fun in the Sun
- Friday- Feet Found Fittness Footwear
- Thursday- Thank You to My Boy's for the Gifts, lov...
- Wednesday- Who Am I?
- Tuesday- Day 2 of 30- Let The Countdown Begin
- Monday- June 1st Is It Contest Time Again?
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States