Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday- Frantically Fumbling


Friday's Contest Question:
Have you ever had your eyebrows and/or face waxed? Post your answer in the comment section for Friday's entry in the June contest.
~
I ask this because I had that done today for the first time. OUCH, not too bad but ouch still. So how does it look?
And for a comparison here is a picture of my face taken in January... bushier eyebrows.
I saw the surgeon today and I'll tell more this weekend. Too tired to go into details tonight.
~
Have a great night everyone, sweet dreams. I hope to catch up with you all over the weekend. I am frantically fumbling now to get ready to leave. I want to go already but I need a few more days, {{sigh}}
~
AK

8 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Yes...my daughter-in-law does this for me. She is great at it. And then she gives me a mani-pedi. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Heaven on earth.

Sweet Dreams

Claudia said...

I love getting my eyebrows waxed. Feels so good afterwards! :) Although now there's a new thing - threading. I'm going to be trying that very soon.

Turtle said...

the brows look great! working in a day spa i can tell you i have had about everything waxed! i have even been the guineau pig for new hires when teacfhing them "our way" of waxing...good pain tolerance! smile Getting a fresh brazilian and brow shape on monday, i do trades with my girlfriend for services.

ilovesf said...

I don't like the feeling but I love how it looks when I have it done. Your's looks great. But you are beautiful outside and inside!

Have a great time in our wonderful CA, give the Pacific and hello from me.

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

WOW!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! :D Simply Beautiful AK!!!! :D

no, i've never gotten anything waxed... im 1)too lazy, 2)dont really find that i have a problem with the way my eyebrows look and 3)am too scared to try my legs because i'm sort of a wimp at some things lol ;)
**HUGS**

Unknown said...

You don't like the Brooke Shields look? LOL. you look great. I have my eyebrows waxed and it hurts!! Can't imagine getting a bikini line wax. Ouch!

smariek said...

You look great! I've never done that before.

Wow Gold said...

Very Nice Blog.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me