Sunday is also a free contest day. Just leave a comment to let me know you were here to get your entry in the contest for today.The balloon may be smiling but this Nana is not...I don't think Adam understands that I am going to be gone for a long time and that most likely he will have moved before I get back. I was OK most of the day until I brought him home, then it hit me hard. I was so sad. I am going to miss him more then I can stand. He is really special.
The party was wonderful. I'd say we had at least 40 people there. The food was good, and funny thing, we ended up with 5 watermelons, LOL. I am exhausted though, I think I will call it an early night and try to blog earlier in the day tomorrow since it's my last day home before I fly to CA.
Sweet dreams everyone
- Tuesday- Really The Last Contest Day
- Monday- Contest Ends Today
- Sunday- So Long Sweet Bubba
- Saturday-Rainbow Promises
- Friday- Frantically Fumbling
- Thursday- Thinking on Things Past
- Wednesday- Wishing it was Tuesday already
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Monday- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Sunday- Father's Day
- Saturday- Splish Splash
- Friday- Time Is Flying By So Fast
- Thursday- That Cost How Much?
- Wednesday- Would You Do It?
- Tuesday- Tomatoes and Corn on the Cob?
- Monday- Airplanes and Dresses
- Sunday- Something's Wrong With This Picture
- Saturday- Say Something for Saturday
- Friday- Feathered Frolicking Fun
- Thursday- Testing Technology Today
- Wednesday- Wake Up, Wake Up
- Tuesday- But I WANT the WINGS to stay ON!!!!!
- Monday- My God Am I Tired
- Sunday- Just some pictures
- Saturday- Fun in the Sun
- Friday- Feet Found Fittness Footwear
- Thursday- Thank You to My Boy's for the Gifts, lov...
- Wednesday- Who Am I?
- Tuesday- Day 2 of 30- Let The Countdown Begin
- Monday- June 1st Is It Contest Time Again?
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States