Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday- So Long Sweet Bubba

Sunday is also a free contest day. Just leave a comment to let me know you were here to get your entry in the contest for today.The balloon may be smiling but this Nana is not...I don't think Adam understands that I am going to be gone for a long time and that most likely he will have moved before I get back. I was OK most of the day until I brought him home, then it hit me hard. I was so sad. I am going to miss him more then I can stand. He is really special.
~
The party was wonderful. I'd say we had at least 40 people there. The food was good, and funny thing, we ended up with 5 watermelons, LOL. I am exhausted though, I think I will call it an early night and try to blog earlier in the day tomorrow since it's my last day home before I fly to CA.
~
Sweet dreams everyone
~
AK

8 comments:

Kenyetta said...

{{{hugs}}}

Unknown said...

Kathy,

I hope everything goes well for everyone. I know that my sisters stay in touch with their far flung children and grandchildren via webcam. While it is not as good as an actual hug, it is a real blessing to be able to see and talk to the kids.

Blessings on all of you.

Mary Lynn

Bubblesknits said...

I'm so sorry, Kathy. I know how hard it would be on my mom if we moved away with her grandbabies. Know I'm thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Oh how bittersweet. I will be keeping you in my prayers, and your whole family!

Turtle said...

awe, everything will go well i am sure!

smariek said...

(((HUGS)))

Wow Gold said...

fantastic blog.

Wow Gold said...

what a blog ! .

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me