Sunday, June 21, 2009
Monday's Contest Question:
When was the last time you paid to see a show or concert? What was it and was it worth your money? Post your comment in the comment section to receive an entry for today in the June contest.
My husband works part time in security at our arena for concerts and shows etc. This past week was "Walking with the Dinosaurs" They were true to life size and he said it was an amazing show. He got to see it 5 times.
I wanted to bring Adam but the cheapest seats were $31 each and I think that's too much money. Maybe next time, maybe.
And here's a self portrait taken with the I-Phone of my new hair color. I am not very good at self portraits, lol.
I have been cleaning again today. Got the bathroom re-organized and ended up with three bags of garbage from there, I was amazed. I'll be glad when this is all done and I can start knitting again.
Well Adam is here today and tomorrow so I am going to go play with him and make some dinner for everyone. Have a great night everyone and sweet dreams.
- Tuesday- Really The Last Contest Day
- Monday- Contest Ends Today
- Sunday- So Long Sweet Bubba
- Saturday-Rainbow Promises
- Friday- Frantically Fumbling
- Thursday- Thinking on Things Past
- Wednesday- Wishing it was Tuesday already
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Monday- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Sunday- Father's Day
- Saturday- Splish Splash
- Friday- Time Is Flying By So Fast
- Thursday- That Cost How Much?
- Wednesday- Would You Do It?
- Tuesday- Tomatoes and Corn on the Cob?
- Monday- Airplanes and Dresses
- Sunday- Something's Wrong With This Picture
- Saturday- Say Something for Saturday
- Friday- Feathered Frolicking Fun
- Thursday- Testing Technology Today
- Wednesday- Wake Up, Wake Up
- Tuesday- But I WANT the WINGS to stay ON!!!!!
- Monday- My God Am I Tired
- Sunday- Just some pictures
- Saturday- Fun in the Sun
- Friday- Feet Found Fittness Footwear
- Thursday- Thank You to My Boy's for the Gifts, lov...
- Wednesday- Who Am I?
- Tuesday- Day 2 of 30- Let The Countdown Begin
- Monday- June 1st Is It Contest Time Again?
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States