Monday, June 29, 2009
Monday Contest Question:
Do you have an IPOD? What kind do you have? Tell me about it in the comment section for your final entry in June's contest.
My first IPOD was a little tiny shuffle. I blogged about it when I first got it, it is pink (my favorite color) and was engraved by two wonderful people it says "You are our sunshine and inspiration" I LOVE it. Very compact and so much easier then carrying around a portable CD player. In fact I love it so much I have decided to use this as the prize for the june contest.
Your very own GOLD IPOD Shuffle. Now if you win and you already have one and don't really want another no problem I can work something else out.
So I have packed my suitcase and carry on bag and am ready to go. I need to be up and in the shower by 3am my flight leaves at 5:30am. I doubt I will sleep much tonight. I actually thought about going to sleep now and getting up in a few hours.
Adam stopped by today for a little more Nana lovin'. I am so going to miss him. But I plan on going to see him in SC for his birthday in September.
Didn't get my nails done today, just not enough time. Maybe I'll go with my dads wife when I get to CA.
I am bringing the second sock to knit and a dishcloth too for on the airplane. I didn't pack any yarn other then these. I figure I'll just have to buy some if I am going to have time to knit.
I will be blogging and facebooking and plurking while gone so you'll see me around. I just won't get to visit everyones blogs yet. But when I return in August I am going to take a whole day and personally stop by to see everyone. I miss reading all your blogs.
OK I think I'll try to rest a little now.
Good night all, sweet dreams.
- Tuesday- Really The Last Contest Day
- Monday- Contest Ends Today
- Sunday- So Long Sweet Bubba
- Saturday-Rainbow Promises
- Friday- Frantically Fumbling
- Thursday- Thinking on Things Past
- Wednesday- Wishing it was Tuesday already
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Monday- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Sunday- Father's Day
- Saturday- Splish Splash
- Friday- Time Is Flying By So Fast
- Thursday- That Cost How Much?
- Wednesday- Would You Do It?
- Tuesday- Tomatoes and Corn on the Cob?
- Monday- Airplanes and Dresses
- Sunday- Something's Wrong With This Picture
- Saturday- Say Something for Saturday
- Friday- Feathered Frolicking Fun
- Thursday- Testing Technology Today
- Wednesday- Wake Up, Wake Up
- Tuesday- But I WANT the WINGS to stay ON!!!!!
- Monday- My God Am I Tired
- Sunday- Just some pictures
- Saturday- Fun in the Sun
- Friday- Feet Found Fittness Footwear
- Thursday- Thank You to My Boy's for the Gifts, lov...
- Wednesday- Who Am I?
- Tuesday- Day 2 of 30- Let The Countdown Begin
- Monday- June 1st Is It Contest Time Again?
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States