Thursday, July 2, 2009
I had 236 comments this time around, and REGIS, my handy number generator, chose comment number 68 to win this Golden IPOD Shuffle.
The 68th comment was actually the first comment left on day 9... that comment belongs to Mary Lynn, congrats Mary Lynn I will be getting this out in the mail to you as I brought it with me to CA so I can mail it from here. See I was actually thinking ahead. LOL
I don't have any CA pics to show today. We didn't do too much, we went to the 99 cent store and a whole food market called Henry's. Then hung around the house, had dinner and played Progressive Rummy until midnight. That wouldn't be so bad but I was awake at 5:30 am this morning. Oh well, maybe I'll sleep in tomorrow, yeah sure I will.
Oh I actually KNIT a dishcloth today. I wanted to see if I liked the new pattern I designed for the Breast Cancer Calendar for 2010. I do and I don't. I am not sure but I might change it a little.
Not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow. I am kind of enjoying the laid back relaxing doing nothing. It feels good. We do have weekend plans to see my aunts for a BBQ and church on Sunday. I am pretty sure I have a planned trip to DISNEYLAND on the 17th ish...
I hope you all had a great day, I am off to bed. Sweet dreams everyone.
- Friday- Family and Friends Day
- Thursday- This Was Fun
- Wednesday- Puppy School Graduate-Bella
- Tuesday- The Flight Home
- Monday- Last Call
- Sunday- Sunday Best Shots
- Saturday- Goodbye's Are So Hard To Say
- Friday- Wedding and Waves...Wonderful
- Thursday- The Rehersal At The Beach
- Wednesday- Wedding Stuff Starts Today
- Tuesday- Time Flies So Fast But Some Things Never ...
- Monday- The Friends Are Starting To Arrive
- Sunday- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean...
- Saturday- FIREWORKS
- Friday- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Thursday- I'm Going To Disney
- Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!...
- Tuesday- Teddy Love
- Monday- Maybe The Best Day So Far This Year
- Sunday- So Here They Are
- Saturday-So This Is What I Worked On Today
- Friday- Resting and a couple random photos
- Thursday- Rainbows and Toads?
- Wednesday- Walked Where Wyatt Earp Walked
- Tuesday- Monsoon Makes an Appearance
- Monday- I am in Arizona,,,OUCH
- Sunday- Skyline Church
- Saturday- Super Sunny
- Friday- Friends Found Me
- Thursday- Shining Palm Trees
- Wednesday- And The Winner Is...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States