Thursday, June 25, 2009
Thursday's Contest Question:
Do you have a movie from your youth that just made an impression on you? What movie was it? Have you watched it again recently? Tell us about it in the comment section for your enrty for Thursday in this final week of the June contest.
I have several movies from my youth that just thinking about them brings me back there. "Logan's Run" was one of those movies. I loved this movie. I haven't seen it in 30 years, and I am sure in today's standards it would be a "cheesy, poorly made movie" but I'd still watch it and still love it.
My dad was an extra in this movie and actually worked in a scene with Farrah Fawcet, but I can't say that I remember seeing his brief cameo when watching the movie.
I got a package in the mail yesterday. Yarn from the sock yarn club I am in. It comes with a sock pattern too. Geez I wonder if I will ever knit again, it seems I have NO time for that these days.
I have a big day ahead tomorrow. I have an appointmet with the plastic surgeon. I am nervous and excited. Nervous that the insurance will refuse to approve the surgery and excited that they might. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes.
Have a great night, sweet dreams.
- Tuesday- Really The Last Contest Day
- Monday- Contest Ends Today
- Sunday- So Long Sweet Bubba
- Saturday-Rainbow Promises
- Friday- Frantically Fumbling
- Thursday- Thinking on Things Past
- Wednesday- Wishing it was Tuesday already
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Monday- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Sunday- Father's Day
- Saturday- Splish Splash
- Friday- Time Is Flying By So Fast
- Thursday- That Cost How Much?
- Wednesday- Would You Do It?
- Tuesday- Tomatoes and Corn on the Cob?
- Monday- Airplanes and Dresses
- Sunday- Something's Wrong With This Picture
- Saturday- Say Something for Saturday
- Friday- Feathered Frolicking Fun
- Thursday- Testing Technology Today
- Wednesday- Wake Up, Wake Up
- Tuesday- But I WANT the WINGS to stay ON!!!!!
- Monday- My God Am I Tired
- Sunday- Just some pictures
- Saturday- Fun in the Sun
- Friday- Feet Found Fittness Footwear
- Thursday- Thank You to My Boy's for the Gifts, lov...
- Wednesday- Who Am I?
- Tuesday- Day 2 of 30- Let The Countdown Begin
- Monday- June 1st Is It Contest Time Again?
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States