Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday- Thank You to My Boy's for the Gifts, love Mom


As usual here I am late trying to blog in my sleep. I can't be responsible for what I say when I am sleep typing like this, lol.
~
THURSDAY CONTEST ASSIGNMENT:
What was the last silly thing you bought for yourself? You know that purchase that has no real benefit, it's just fun and you did it just because you could? Share your answer in the comment section and receive a Thursday entry in the June contest.
~
The last silly no good reason purchase I made was this pen.

And here's a close up view.

So can you tell why I loved this pen?
~
I took my son Joe out clothes shopping today. We were gone almost 4 hours. Took the whole day and when I got home only enough time to change and head out to Support group. My son did buy me something while we were out...

My oldest son is going to let me use his I-Phone when I go to CA so my youngest son picked me up this accessory kit. I can't wait to get this phone figured out. Hopefully he will bring it to me before next weekend. He wants to clear off some of his saved stuff.
~
Guess that's it for me tonight. The sandman is knocking at my door, Here's hoping he has already left your house and you are all sound asleep and having sweet dreams by now.
~
AK

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Wow, I had to think for a while to come up with an answer to this. The only thing I really buy for myself is yarn, which is NOT silly, so that doesn't count. So I will say, the last silly thing I bought myself was a bag of whole flax seeds. Silly, because I spent 5 dollars on a bag of seeds to make some hair gel stuff. Sillier, I've had it for almost 2 weeks, and have not made the hair gel stuff yet! Maybe I'll just bake some bread with it!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

lol... i cant remember what the last no reason purchase of mine was... i bought an ice cream cone last night because it was only 74 cents and i was enjoying my night lol does that count? lol ;)

Libby's Library said...

I bought Doofus and Dorcus and Cudzu.
I think that I did a post about them a while back...but it might be time to do another one. - Thanks for "reminding" me!

Hope you had a good nights sleep.
Sending {{{hugs}}}.

Unknown said...

I like to buy silly things all the time. Cheap, silly things. From the dollar store. Whether I have a use for them or not. That's my weakness!

Robynn's Ravings said...

That's a nice son! Silly thing...hmmm.....probably a travel magnet. My fridge is full so I need another one like a HOLE in the head. I can't help myself.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me