Tuesday's Contest Assignment:
So what was the most frustrating toy have your children have ever had? If no children maybe you had something or a brother or sister or neighbor or cousin... lol we all know someone who had a frustrating toy. Post about it in the comment section and receive your Tuesday entry in Junes contest.
Adam is all about LEGO's and we aren't talking those BIG Lego's but the little tiny pieces. And his Lego's are all Star Wars related and full of very small guns and light sabers and helmets. Of course he is only 4 1/2 so when the space ship breaks he whines and stomps his feet. We just bought him another set of 271 pieces and today he played with it for the first time. After 3 hours putting the darn thing together and then within 5 minutes Adam having it fall apart, and then the 90 minutes of trying to re-build over and over again... well you get the idea. I sent the Lego's home with him tonight. I needed a break, LOL.
This picture is of my friend Kathy and me taken Monday just minutes before they brought her in for her surgery. Isn't she beautiful. We have been close friends since we were kids, we met in 1982. I went to visit her again this afternoon, and she looks wonderful. We took a short walk down the hallway, walking is vital to a good and speedy recovery. I parked on the opposite end of the hospital so I got in some good walking exercise today.
I started the second sock Monday while she was in surgery, this is my progress photo. My goal is to finish this before I leave for CA.
I have a very BUSY week this week, I barely have a moment to breathe. I sure will be glad when I am sitting on that airplane, is it the 30th yet?
Well I am off to bed, hope you are already asleep. Sweet dreams everyone.
- Tuesday- Really The Last Contest Day
- Monday- Contest Ends Today
- Sunday- So Long Sweet Bubba
- Saturday-Rainbow Promises
- Friday- Frantically Fumbling
- Thursday- Thinking on Things Past
- Wednesday- Wishing it was Tuesday already
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Monday- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Sunday- Father's Day
- Saturday- Splish Splash
- Friday- Time Is Flying By So Fast
- Thursday- That Cost How Much?
- Wednesday- Would You Do It?
- Tuesday- Tomatoes and Corn on the Cob?
- Monday- Airplanes and Dresses
- Sunday- Something's Wrong With This Picture
- Saturday- Say Something for Saturday
- Friday- Feathered Frolicking Fun
- Thursday- Testing Technology Today
- Wednesday- Wake Up, Wake Up
- Tuesday- But I WANT the WINGS to stay ON!!!!!
- Monday- My God Am I Tired
- Sunday- Just some pictures
- Saturday- Fun in the Sun
- Friday- Feet Found Fittness Footwear
- Thursday- Thank You to My Boy's for the Gifts, lov...
- Wednesday- Who Am I?
- Tuesday- Day 2 of 30- Let The Countdown Begin
- Monday- June 1st Is It Contest Time Again?
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States