Sunday, June 14, 2009
Sunday's Contest Day is another freebie:
All you need to do is leave a comment and you get another entry. Simple right?
I am bummed I am not at home, I started a blog earlier today to show a picture of me in a new dress, well a new to me dress, in a size I haven't seen since maybe 1982. But I am on a friends computer and the draft I saved for some reason is not showing up here so I can't get the photo until tomorrow.
I guess it's incentive for you to come back on Monday to see the dress, it's an evening gown that I am hoping to wear the night after the wedding in CA when we all go out for dinner and dancing. Of course I need shoes and maybe earrings too.
I came to visit my friend Kathy and it's late so I have decided I'll just sleep over. We watched a movie and will watch another tomorrow. I don't think we have ever had a sleep over together before, lol.
So I hope you all had a great weekend... Sleep tight and sweet dreams. I'll see you all tomorrow.
- Tuesday- Really The Last Contest Day
- Monday- Contest Ends Today
- Sunday- So Long Sweet Bubba
- Saturday-Rainbow Promises
- Friday- Frantically Fumbling
- Thursday- Thinking on Things Past
- Wednesday- Wishing it was Tuesday already
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Monday- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Sunday- Father's Day
- Saturday- Splish Splash
- Friday- Time Is Flying By So Fast
- Thursday- That Cost How Much?
- Wednesday- Would You Do It?
- Tuesday- Tomatoes and Corn on the Cob?
- Monday- Airplanes and Dresses
- Sunday- Something's Wrong With This Picture
- Saturday- Say Something for Saturday
- Friday- Feathered Frolicking Fun
- Thursday- Testing Technology Today
- Wednesday- Wake Up, Wake Up
- Tuesday- But I WANT the WINGS to stay ON!!!!!
- Monday- My God Am I Tired
- Sunday- Just some pictures
- Saturday- Fun in the Sun
- Friday- Feet Found Fittness Footwear
- Thursday- Thank You to My Boy's for the Gifts, lov...
- Wednesday- Who Am I?
- Tuesday- Day 2 of 30- Let The Countdown Begin
- Monday- June 1st Is It Contest Time Again?
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States