Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday- Something's Wrong With This Picture


Sunday's Contest Day is another freebie:
All you need to do is leave a comment and you get another entry. Simple right?
~
I am bummed I am not at home, I started a blog earlier today to show a picture of me in a new dress, well a new to me dress, in a size I haven't seen since maybe 1982. But I am on a friends computer and the draft I saved for some reason is not showing up here so I can't get the photo until tomorrow.
~
I guess it's incentive for you to come back on Monday to see the dress, it's an evening gown that I am hoping to wear the night after the wedding in CA when we all go out for dinner and dancing. Of course I need shoes and maybe earrings too.
~
I came to visit my friend Kathy and it's late so I have decided I'll just sleep over. We watched a movie and will watch another tomorrow. I don't think we have ever had a sleep over together before, lol.
~
So I hope you all had a great weekend... Sleep tight and sweet dreams. I'll see you all tomorrow.
~
AK

6 comments:

vickie said...

,hi there sorry your blogging didnt work out look forward to seeing your dresss in an upcoming blog vbarton24 at gmail dot com

Darcy's Knotty Knitter said...

When are you going to be over by me? I'm leaving on a trip back home to Idaho June 21-July 3rd.Hugs Darcy

Unknown said...

Kathy,

I hope everything is going well with you. Isn't it exciting to be dropping sizes! My doctor is very pleased. I am down more weight, too.

smariek said...

Looking forward to seeing the photo. Not having all my files/applications with me makes me cranky whenever I'm using another computer.

Turtle said...

congrats Kat on your continued lower dress sizes!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy dancing in your fabulous new dress!!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me