Saturday, June 13, 2009
Saturday- Contest is a Freebie today
There are no contest questions for the weekend. All you need to do is leave some sort of comment for your saturday entry in the June contest.
My husband is working with my BIL to finish the remodeling on my MIL's house because she is planning on selling it. It used to be a one story Ranch home, but one of her sons built a house on top of the exixteing house. So it's pretty high up now. You can see the view in the pictures from the roof top.
Adam and I went swimming in my sisters pool today, it was great.
More tomorrow, I am still pretty tired. Sweet dremas everyone.
- Tuesday- Really The Last Contest Day
- Monday- Contest Ends Today
- Sunday- So Long Sweet Bubba
- Saturday-Rainbow Promises
- Friday- Frantically Fumbling
- Thursday- Thinking on Things Past
- Wednesday- Wishing it was Tuesday already
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Monday- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Sunday- Father's Day
- Saturday- Splish Splash
- Friday- Time Is Flying By So Fast
- Thursday- That Cost How Much?
- Wednesday- Would You Do It?
- Tuesday- Tomatoes and Corn on the Cob?
- Monday- Airplanes and Dresses
- Sunday- Something's Wrong With This Picture
- Saturday- Say Something for Saturday
- Friday- Feathered Frolicking Fun
- Thursday- Testing Technology Today
- Wednesday- Wake Up, Wake Up
- Tuesday- But I WANT the WINGS to stay ON!!!!!
- Monday- My God Am I Tired
- Sunday- Just some pictures
- Saturday- Fun in the Sun
- Friday- Feet Found Fittness Footwear
- Thursday- Thank You to My Boy's for the Gifts, lov...
- Wednesday- Who Am I?
- Tuesday- Day 2 of 30- Let The Countdown Begin
- Monday- June 1st Is It Contest Time Again?
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States