Thursday, June 11, 2009
Thursday Contest Question:
So do you have now or are you hoping to one day have a cell phone that also can go online and send emails? Post your answer in the comment section and receive a entry for Thursday in the June contest.
This is the phone my son bought last year. He left my cell phone plan and went with Verizon so the phone was no longer usable as a phone. I was thinking with me going on a month long vacation and flying it might be nice to have Internet access on my phone as well as books on tape and music too, so I convinced him to give it to me. I set it up today and for the first time Plurked from somewhere other then my laptop. I can see it is going to take some getting used to, I don't know how to make it magnify so I can read what I am looking at, but I have a few days to figure it out, right?
I saw the surgeon today for my six month check up even though it has been seven months. He was pleased with my progress, I have lost 125 pounds since surgery and a total of 282 pounds so far. We talked about the plastic surgery I am going to need, you should see the loose skin I have already, it's crazy. LOL
I was out all day again today so I am tired, and it's before midnight and I am going to bed. Hope you are all having a wonderful night, sweet dreams.
- Tuesday- Really The Last Contest Day
- Monday- Contest Ends Today
- Sunday- So Long Sweet Bubba
- Saturday-Rainbow Promises
- Friday- Frantically Fumbling
- Thursday- Thinking on Things Past
- Wednesday- Wishing it was Tuesday already
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Monday- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Sunday- Father's Day
- Saturday- Splish Splash
- Friday- Time Is Flying By So Fast
- Thursday- That Cost How Much?
- Wednesday- Would You Do It?
- Tuesday- Tomatoes and Corn on the Cob?
- Monday- Airplanes and Dresses
- Sunday- Something's Wrong With This Picture
- Saturday- Say Something for Saturday
- Friday- Feathered Frolicking Fun
- Thursday- Testing Technology Today
- Wednesday- Wake Up, Wake Up
- Tuesday- But I WANT the WINGS to stay ON!!!!!
- Monday- My God Am I Tired
- Sunday- Just some pictures
- Saturday- Fun in the Sun
- Friday- Feet Found Fittness Footwear
- Thursday- Thank You to My Boy's for the Gifts, lov...
- Wednesday- Who Am I?
- Tuesday- Day 2 of 30- Let The Countdown Begin
- Monday- June 1st Is It Contest Time Again?
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States