Tuesday, June 2, 2009
I appreciate all your responses and comments regarding the blog reading. I LOVE reading blogs. I have been not feeling myself for at least a month now and haven't gone to many blogs at all. I am lucky to get to one a day and I MISS YOU all so much. But I somehow have it in my head I must comment when I go to let you know I was there, and since I can't muster up the energy to comment I just haven't been going. Stupid huh? I love comments and I assume you all do too. Please don't think I have abandoned you, I hope to get feeling really good again after my vacation and then you'll all be wishing I'd go away.
I thought I'd give you a little riddle today, are you ready?
I went to the DR today for an exam
I have to say this Dr wasn't a sham
Today was his birthday and he had balloons
The nurses were really nice, none were goons
Their scale was lower than mine, that's great YUP
And for the first time in years I was able to PIAC
Can you figure out what PIAC means?
Post your thought in the comment section for your Tuesday entry in Junes contest. I may or may not confirm your answers on line, for fear of embarassing you or me. LOL.
I was hoping to start a new sock pattern today but NOPE never got to it. I did clean up some papers and my purse and a few things like that. Maybe tomorrow.
Well it's very late and I really should be asleep by now. I need to get on a schedule soon, or I am gonna be exhausted on my vacation, LOL. Speaking of vacation... let the countdown begin... I leave June 30th so that's 28 days to go and counting down. I can't wait.
Good night everyone, sweet dreams.
- Tuesday- Really The Last Contest Day
- Monday- Contest Ends Today
- Sunday- So Long Sweet Bubba
- Saturday-Rainbow Promises
- Friday- Frantically Fumbling
- Thursday- Thinking on Things Past
- Wednesday- Wishing it was Tuesday already
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Monday- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Sunday- Father's Day
- Saturday- Splish Splash
- Friday- Time Is Flying By So Fast
- Thursday- That Cost How Much?
- Wednesday- Would You Do It?
- Tuesday- Tomatoes and Corn on the Cob?
- Monday- Airplanes and Dresses
- Sunday- Something's Wrong With This Picture
- Saturday- Say Something for Saturday
- Friday- Feathered Frolicking Fun
- Thursday- Testing Technology Today
- Wednesday- Wake Up, Wake Up
- Tuesday- But I WANT the WINGS to stay ON!!!!!
- Monday- My God Am I Tired
- Sunday- Just some pictures
- Saturday- Fun in the Sun
- Friday- Feet Found Fittness Footwear
- Thursday- Thank You to My Boy's for the Gifts, lov...
- Wednesday- Who Am I?
- Tuesday- Day 2 of 30- Let The Countdown Begin
- Monday- June 1st Is It Contest Time Again?
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States