Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday- Time Is Flying By So Fast


Friday's Contest Question:
Do you think that time goes by faster the older we get? Post your words of wisdom in the comment section for Friday's entry in the June contest.
~
I think it does go by faster. I go to sleep and I am graduating highschool and I wake up and I am a grandma, how did that happen? I talked to my sisters BFF from when we were kids on the phone today and she mentioned that she turned 43 this year, I will forever remember her as being 13. And then there is Adam and Hannah, look how grown up they are already.

I worked my buns off today cleaning the house. I got 1/2 the kitchen done, 4 loads of laundry, the dishes, the woodstove catch all area and I went through all my clothes again and weeded out the too big stuff, 2 garbage bags full that are now too big to wear.
~
My knees, feet and shoulders are killing me. I took a couple tylenol and am ready to go to bed, hopefully I'll feel good enough to get some more done tomorrow.
~
Have a great night everyone and a wonderful weekend. Sweet dreams
~
AK

5 comments:

smariek said...

Wow, you were really busy today! Yes, I think time goes by faster as we get older. Definitely. I'm feeling awfully old these days, ever since I discovered someone just graduated from college ... this is someone I remember seeing as a baby! He's not a little baby anymore!

smariek said...

Wow, you were really busy today! Yes, I think time goes by faster as we get older. Definitely. I'm feeling awfully old these days, ever since I discovered someone just graduated from college ... this is someone I remember seeing as a baby! He's not a little baby anymore!

vickie said...

you did work hard today i so need to do dishes and everything else but i just feel not motivated to do it lol oh and yeah I can hardly believe I turned 31 this year and my son is a year and a half old. yeah time definitely goes faster

Unknown said...

I do think time goes by faster the older you get. At least for me. It's funny how some people get stuck in an age category. I met my husband's cousin when she was 8 and will be that young in my mind. Now she's a teenager and it's so hard to believe!!

Turtle said...

take care of those knees! elevate, maybe some heat (warm uncooked rice in an old sock in the microwave)

YES, time goes faster the older we get. Daughter scares the heck out of me somedays cause i do not know when she became a high school senior/college sophomore! Seems like we were just doing girl scouts yesterday!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me