Monday's Contest Assignment:
So I thought I'd ask a silly question... What's the bravest thing you have ever tried to eat? Post your comment and tell us all about it and receive an entry for Monday in the June contest.
I ask this because today while waiting for my friend in surgery I actually braved it up and tasted for the first time a food I swore I would NEVER attempt to eat...
What was it you ask???....................
SUSHI, California Roll to be specific. And you know what? It was pretty good. Who woulda thunk it?
I was at the hospital all day today, my friend had her surgery and everything went wonderfully. I will stop by and see her again tomorrow afternoon.
I have a crazy busy week and Adam is coming tomorrow too. Hope you all had a wonderful day and a great night. Sweet dreams.
- Tuesday- Really The Last Contest Day
- Monday- Contest Ends Today
- Sunday- So Long Sweet Bubba
- Saturday-Rainbow Promises
- Friday- Frantically Fumbling
- Thursday- Thinking on Things Past
- Wednesday- Wishing it was Tuesday already
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Monday- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Sunday- Father's Day
- Saturday- Splish Splash
- Friday- Time Is Flying By So Fast
- Thursday- That Cost How Much?
- Wednesday- Would You Do It?
- Tuesday- Tomatoes and Corn on the Cob?
- Monday- Airplanes and Dresses
- Sunday- Something's Wrong With This Picture
- Saturday- Say Something for Saturday
- Friday- Feathered Frolicking Fun
- Thursday- Testing Technology Today
- Wednesday- Wake Up, Wake Up
- Tuesday- But I WANT the WINGS to stay ON!!!!!
- Monday- My God Am I Tired
- Sunday- Just some pictures
- Saturday- Fun in the Sun
- Friday- Feet Found Fittness Footwear
- Thursday- Thank You to My Boy's for the Gifts, lov...
- Wednesday- Who Am I?
- Tuesday- Day 2 of 30- Let The Countdown Begin
- Monday- June 1st Is It Contest Time Again?
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States