Saturday, June 27, 2009
Saturday is a FREE contest entry, all you have to do is leave a comment to let me know you were here. Only a couple more days to get an entry before REGIS picks the winner.
Adam and I took a drive to Walmart today for some party supplies and on the way home we had a treat...
I just love a rainbow. It always makes me smile and feel better no matter what mood I am in. I love that it symbolizes a promise from God, and that He gave us such a beautiful image to remind us about it.
Tomorrow we are having Adams moving away party. Hopefully the weather will be nice since we are using my sisters yard and pool to entertain everyone. Not sure what's happening with their move now, it looks like Janmum (his other grandma) is possibly going to die any day now. She has been in the hospital three weeks and is just getting worse. She has cancer. Angie is beside herself, she is only 19 and due to deliver her baby any day. Adam doesn't know what's happening but he asks everyday for Janmum to come home. I feel awful that I won't be around to help Angie through this.
Hopefully tomorrow I can go into detail what the surgeon decided to do with me and this stomach problem. It's late now and I need to get to bed. Sunday morning will be here pretty quick.
Sweet dreams everyone.
- Tuesday- Really The Last Contest Day
- Monday- Contest Ends Today
- Sunday- So Long Sweet Bubba
- Saturday-Rainbow Promises
- Friday- Frantically Fumbling
- Thursday- Thinking on Things Past
- Wednesday- Wishing it was Tuesday already
- Tuesday- Taking Care Of Business
- Monday- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Sunday- Father's Day
- Saturday- Splish Splash
- Friday- Time Is Flying By So Fast
- Thursday- That Cost How Much?
- Wednesday- Would You Do It?
- Tuesday- Tomatoes and Corn on the Cob?
- Monday- Airplanes and Dresses
- Sunday- Something's Wrong With This Picture
- Saturday- Say Something for Saturday
- Friday- Feathered Frolicking Fun
- Thursday- Testing Technology Today
- Wednesday- Wake Up, Wake Up
- Tuesday- But I WANT the WINGS to stay ON!!!!!
- Monday- My God Am I Tired
- Sunday- Just some pictures
- Saturday- Fun in the Sun
- Friday- Feet Found Fittness Footwear
- Thursday- Thank You to My Boy's for the Gifts, lov...
- Wednesday- Who Am I?
- Tuesday- Day 2 of 30- Let The Countdown Begin
- Monday- June 1st Is It Contest Time Again?
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States