Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday- Frightful or Fruitful?

Well when you are looking at the artwork of a 4 year old, it's certainly not frightful, I vote for fruitful. I asked him what this was and he said "A Jack-O-Lantern, and I turned his lights on."

So even though I am not really a fan of Halloween anymore, Adam and his Jack-O-Lantern wish you a safe and happy day.

Now onto contest stuff...

FRIDAY is FIND the FINISHED OBJECT DAY

Below is a picture I snagged from one of your blogs. If you commented on Thursday your personal blog was visited by me and this was what I decided to feature today. I bet you can guess why I liked it.
Your mission today is to go and visit the blogs from the people who commented yesterday. Find this picture and post your answer in the comment section. Any comment will get you an entry in this final contest week.

Try to leave a comment on the blogs when you visit them, we all know how much we like to know others are there reading what we blog, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My pre-admission testing yesterday went so good. I did drive myself and was home before 2PM. I have officially lost another 11 pounds and I was thrilled. I was able to walk quite a ways, it's a HUGE hospital, and wasn't even tired or sore.

Also support group was great too. I really like going. You know that candy corn illusion cloth I made? Well I still had the ends to tuck in but before I left I felt God say to me, tuck in those ends and bring it with you. I had 5 minutes before we were to leave and I still had to finish getting dressed. But I felt the urge again so I obeyed. Towards the end of the class the subject of Halloween candy came up and the leader mentioned candy corn, and how there are two kinds of people in the world, those who love candy corn and those who don't. LOL. She said it is a trigger food for her and she HAS to avoid them. It was at that moment God said this is why I wanted you to bring this cloth, give it to her. So after class I did, she was shocked. How could I have known this? Well I didn't, but God did.

Cool huh?

OK see you tomorrow I hope, even though no contest stuff and comments over the weekend count.

I am off to play a little with Adam now.

12 comments:

hakucho said...

Happy Halloween :) It's much more fun when you have a little one around...enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

It is Katie O's new project she just finished!

SimplyMe said...

I'd already been there! fLOL Great job Katie.

Gee, ak, cos it's PINK????? Nah. that couldn't be it!

Claudia said...

the blog is Adventures of KTO and it's Katie O's finished project. Very pretty indeed!

Congratulations on the weight loss and all the good that's going on in your life. And so wonderful and you could have God work through you with the candy corn cloth. Wow.

Enjoy the weekend!

Katie O said...

Hey that's my Clapotis!!! YEA!! I love it... so soft and pretty!!! Thanks for showing it off to everybody!!! Great job on the weight loss.. can't wait to see your results!! You're gonna be looking fiiiiiinnnnneee!!!

Maria said...

Kathy,
You are awesome!
I praise God for you!

Wendy said...

That is Katie's Clapotis that she just finished and blogged about....
Great job my friend, and I will be praying non stop til after I hear that you are okey dokey....
Big Hugs

smariek said...

Yay, you're really knocking off those pounds. Good for you!

I love kids' art. Not only do I get to see my DD's art, but I get to see those of her classmates when they put them all up on the wall.

Anonymous said...

Kids art is great! How come you aren't a fan of halloween anymore? Too many "sexy nurse" and "sexy cop" outfits? That's my beef with it!

magnoliasntea said...

Very cool about the dishcloth!
I'm back to dial-up, but your page loaded in under 30 mins. today. Yay.

Kenyetta said...

Happy Halloween!

The Chocolistas said...

Name That Chocolate Dessert Contest

November 3 - 15

contest link: http://www.thechocolistas.com/2008/10/name-that-chocolate-dessert-seventh.html

Prizes: $20 gift certificate and pendant from ImJewelee; Chocolate and Roses Cupcake Gift Tags from Elegrant Snobbery

US Only

Enter by November 8. Voting begins November 9.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me