Well when you are looking at the artwork of a 4 year old, it's certainly not frightful, I vote for fruitful. I asked him what this was and he said "A Jack-O-Lantern, and I turned his lights on."
So even though I am not really a fan of Halloween anymore, Adam and his Jack-O-Lantern wish you a safe and happy day.
Now onto contest stuff...
FRIDAY is FIND the FINISHED OBJECT DAY
Below is a picture I snagged from one of your blogs. If you commented on Thursday your personal blog was visited by me and this was what I decided to feature today. I bet you can guess why I liked it.
Your mission today is to go and visit the blogs from the people who commented yesterday. Find this picture and post your answer in the comment section. Any comment will get you an entry in this final contest week.
Try to leave a comment on the blogs when you visit them, we all know how much we like to know others are there reading what we blog, right?
My pre-admission testing yesterday went so good. I did drive myself and was home before 2PM. I have officially lost another 11 pounds and I was thrilled. I was able to walk quite a ways, it's a HUGE hospital, and wasn't even tired or sore.
Also support group was great too. I really like going. You know that candy corn illusion cloth I made? Well I still had the ends to tuck in but before I left I felt God say to me, tuck in those ends and bring it with you. I had 5 minutes before we were to leave and I still had to finish getting dressed. But I felt the urge again so I obeyed. Towards the end of the class the subject of Halloween candy came up and the leader mentioned candy corn, and how there are two kinds of people in the world, those who love candy corn and those who don't. LOL. She said it is a trigger food for her and she HAS to avoid them. It was at that moment God said this is why I wanted you to bring this cloth, give it to her. So after class I did, she was shocked. How could I have known this? Well I didn't, but God did.
OK see you tomorrow I hope, even though no contest stuff and comments over the weekend count.
I am off to play a little with Adam now.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Friday- Frightful or Fruitful?
- Thursday- 144 Hours and Counting
- Wednesday- One Week and Counting
- Tuesday- One mans junk, is another woman's treasur...
- Monday- And Regis says...
- Sunday- God is SO GOOD
- Saturday- Showers and Slippers
- Friday- Finally
- Thursday- Birds in the House...
- Wednesday- Worn Out or Workout or BOTH??
- Tuesday- Clearing My Throat...AHEM
- Monday- Is The Winner YOU??? And a new POLL
- Sunday- Black Holes, Hide & Seek and Lady
- Saturday- GIVE ME MY STICK!!!
- Friday- Finishing Off The Week
- Thursday- Just flying in, late the broom ran out o...
- Wednesday- Hope is Here
- Tuesday- Get Ready To KNIT
- Monday- Regis Strikes Again, and The Winner Is...
- Sunday- I've Been Tagged Twice Today
- Saturday- Shocked ... People Noticed, WOW
- Friday- Looky here.. Isn't that cute?
- Thursday- OMG Did You See That???
- Wednesday- I've Got My Eye On You
- Tuesday- Honestly Where Do These Names Come From?
- Monday- Week 1 Contest Winner Is...........
- Sunday- I choose to Worship and Not Worry.
- Saturday- So Help Me Name The Monster Machines
- Friday- Happy Birthday Jim
- Thursday- Sock It To Me?
- Wednesday- Let The CONTEST Begin
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States