Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday- 144 Hours and Counting

Look at that it's morning and I am blogging. LOL. I leave in 20 minutes for the Pool though so it will be a fairly quick blog post today.

Yesterdays RIDDLE answer was YARN.

THURSDAY is GUESS/CAPTION DAY

Below you will see a picture I found somewhere in the Internet. Your mission today is to think of a "Caption" for this picture.

Post your caption in the comment section and receive another entry in this weeks contest.
Funny Serious whatever... and if you can't think of a thing, then say that, it will still count. Make sure to come back and read the comments others leave, some of them I am sure will cause you to laugh and smile. Such creative friends I have here.

(you can click on the picture to see the flickr account of the person who made this photo)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is Pre-OP Admission. I am told this can last between 2 and 4 hours. Long day for sure. Sad part is I go back to the hospital tonight for a Support Group. My dilemma is whether I just stay there and wait for the group. My appt starts at 11:30 and group starts at 5:30. But that is a long day, with no bed to rest on and no oxygen. {{{sigh}}} I guess tomorrow you'll hear what I ended up doing.

Oh and the scale went down even more today. I hope the hospital scales are the same or better.

I'll see everyone tomorrow. Have fun with the caption. Smiling is always a good way to spend the day, right?

10 comments:

Tea said...

"Gobble, gobble, knit."
(That one is a toughy for a caption. I'll be back later if a better one comes to mind.)

Hope your pre-op goes smoothly. :)

Katie O said...

"I swear, if you eat my yarn one more time and I run short... You're in deep trouble!!"

Have a great day today. Can't wait to hear how the dr. appointment went... it's getting so close!!!

baxter said...

I cant believe I ran out of yarn....hmmm, those spaghetti noodles look kinda like ribbon yarn....I wonder....

Claudia said...

"It's time to make a 'sketti scarf' "

:)

Hope your day went well. I'm praying for you, my dear. *hugs*

kadezmom said...

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you??? STOP KNITTING WITH MY FOOD????"

kadezmom said...

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you??? STOP KNITTING WITH MY FOOD????"

Turtle said...

good luck with your pre op!


caption, when given lemons..make lemonaide. When given spaghetti...make a sweater!

smariek said...

Hope your appt went well today.

sailorcross said...

"Hmmmm....now if I only had some meatballs, I could add some bobbles to this scarf. But, I didn't have the time!"

Hope all went well your appointments!! Make sure and let us know--we're all cheering for you!

Beth

Marti said...

Edible scarf? Why not? Its better than underwear!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me

States I've Visited