Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?

Well we finally made it to NOVEMBER. I am just days away now. Of course we are setting back the clocks so they are adding an hour to my countdown, LOL.

Had a great day today. I got a couple birthday presents which I will talk about tomorrow, and had a nice dinner and game night at my sisters.

It's late so this will be just a quick post.

I'll leave you with a video of Adam and Hannah and Colin having a dance party. It's kinda darkish but hey it was a dance party, with a disco ball and everything, LOL. Enjoy, I did.



5 comments:

SimplyMe said...

I'm so glad you had such a great day.

Turtle said...

glad your day was a good one! november started vry rainy and gray here!

Lil Knitter said...

YAy for b'day presents! I've missed so much...Happy B'day!!
Love the dance party video...they had big fun sounds like.
Oh...just days away...how exciting.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Did I miss your birthday?! Happy (belated maybe) Birthday!! Can't wait to hear about how you celebrated!!!

sailorcross said...

And we should have a big countdown--5-4-3-2-1!!!!!!! BLAST OFF and then we'll really BRING IT ON!!

A wonderful Sunday to you, Kathy!!

Beth

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me