Sunday, October 26, 2008
So I might have been a day late but GOD is SO GOOD. I remembered I had started a baby blanket over a year ago, unfortunately the baby came early and did not make it, so I stopped making the blanket. Well there was a small stripe of the blue in the blanket, I ripped it out and it was exactly enough to get the main blanket to the required 28". Then I made the hood with white and did the edging in white to tie it all together and there it is.
I LOVE THIS BLANKET. It was the easiest blanket I have ever made and I don't think it took more then 15 hours to make from start to finish. It's a free Lion Brand pattern, crocheted hooded baby blanket, in case anyone wants to try it.
Since it didn't get to the baby shower, I will just save it and bring it to the hospital when she has the baby. She is due the beginning of December.
I think we might have found a screened cap for the wood stove chimney on EBAY to stop the birds from invading my space. I just have to wait until I have the $50 extra dollars to order it.
I can't believe as of tomorrow I am looking at 10 days to surgery. I have another jam packed week ahead...
Monday- Swimming and Physical therapy on monster machines
Tuesday- Swimming and 6 month check up with Primary DR
Wednesday- Swimming and Monster machines and church
Thursday- Swimming and Pre Admission stuff at the hospital and Support group
Friday- Swimming, and Adam comes
Saturday??? Possibly an early birthday dinner with the family
Sunday- Church and maybe swimming with Adam and my niece
It's a wonder I have any time to knit at all. Plus I expect to have a delivery for those crocheted slippers soon to and I will want to get started on those.
And you wouldn't believe on the amount of TV I have on the DVR that I have not watched yet.
Oh and do you remember the mystery witch I showed on my blog a few days ago? The pattern is now available at least on Ravelry as a download for $3.33. Thanks Shelly for spotting that.
I am feeling a little hungry, it's almost 8PM I guess it is time to get some dinner finally, ya think?
Tomorrow Regis and I will announce the winner of last weeks contest. One more chance after this, so make sure to come back next week to get entered, OK?
- ► 2009 (272)
- Friday- Frightful or Fruitful?
- Thursday- 144 Hours and Counting
- Wednesday- One Week and Counting
- Tuesday- One mans junk, is another woman's treasur...
- Monday- And Regis says...
- Sunday- God is SO GOOD
- Saturday- Showers and Slippers
- Friday- Finally
- Thursday- Birds in the House...
- Wednesday- Worn Out or Workout or BOTH??
- Tuesday- Clearing My Throat...AHEM
- Monday- Is The Winner YOU??? And a new POLL
- Sunday- Black Holes, Hide & Seek and Lady
- Saturday- GIVE ME MY STICK!!!
- Friday- Finishing Off The Week
- Thursday- Just flying in, late the broom ran out o...
- Wednesday- Hope is Here
- Tuesday- Get Ready To KNIT
- Monday- Regis Strikes Again, and The Winner Is...
- Sunday- I've Been Tagged Twice Today
- Saturday- Shocked ... People Noticed, WOW
- Friday- Looky here.. Isn't that cute?
- Thursday- OMG Did You See That???
- Wednesday- I've Got My Eye On You
- Tuesday- Honestly Where Do These Names Come From?
- Monday- Week 1 Contest Winner Is...........
- Sunday- I choose to Worship and Not Worry.
- Saturday- So Help Me Name The Monster Machines
- Friday- Happy Birthday Jim
- Thursday- Sock It To Me?
- Wednesday- Let The CONTEST Begin
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States