Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday- I've Been Tagged Twice Today


This was the KAL I did for the Yahoo group last week. I threw it together fast and was not really happy with the shape of the heart. I was trying to graph it on paint and well I was in a rush. I might try to revise it later on when I can print out some graph paper and use my trusty pencil. LOL

I've Been Tagged...TWICE TODAY

Beth, has invited me to join in on a tag.
The rules are that I have to list 5 things about me about these 5 items--so, here we go:

10 Years Ago:

I was working 4 jobs
I was trying to lose weight
I was learning to raise two teenage boys (I never had brothers)
I started preaching on Wednesday nights at church
I was trying to get out of debt (hence the 4 jobs)

Today's "To-Do" List:

Go to church and worship.
Find a baby pattern to make for a shower Saturday
Wash the dishes
Knit something, anything
Blog

5 Snacks I Enjoy:

Microwave popcorn
Vienna sausages
Celery and cream cheese
Baby Carrots
M&M's

5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:

Give money to church and church family
Make sure my family and friends were out of debt
Open up my own business
Start a charity for children
Use it in any way God told me to

5 Places I Have Lived:

Oceanside CA
San Diego CA
Troy NY
Schaghticoke NY
Watervliet NY

5 Jobs I Have Had (or still have):

Child Care
Senior Caretaker
Data Entry Operator
Convenience Store Clerk
Office Manager


Maria tagged me too
So here are the rules:

list six details about myself
tag six fellow bloggers (but I hate to tag)
leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged.

Six details about myself:

1) I have been a WW since 1983 but have never made it to goal... YET
2) I have 6 back scratchers because I am always losing them
3) I can't walk on ice, I am scared, yeah and I live in NY
4) I'd choose a sandwich over an ice cream sundae every time
5) My mom and my two sisters all live within 1/2 a mile from my house
6) I hope to someday be a motivational speaker like Joyce Meyers

Now I don't tag people because I hate to bother you. If any of these appeal to you feel free to blog about them and let me know because I would sure love to read your answers. OK?

*************************************************************************
I will be asking Regis to pick a winner out tomorrow morning so watch for tomorrows blog to see who gets their choice of a pattern.

Adam is here until noon tomorrow so it will probably be sometime around then after he leaves. Unless I can get on sooner, we shall see.


Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend, I sure am.

6 comments:

sailorcross said...

Tagged twice in one day?!?!

Oh, my!!!

But, it is pretty interesting to read these facts about you--like you used to live in CA? And now, you're the whole way on the east coast.

Look at mine--I've moved 13 times since I was 6, and I've never gone any further than 90 miles away--go figure--

Beth

Turtle said...

hey~! learned a lot about you today! we had to do the moving and job listing once for an exercise in a class i took. I got over 30 listed on both lists! (although until a few years ago i always had 2-3 jobs at the same time going)

Kenyetta said...

I have learned some interesting things about you.

Lil Knitter said...

I think the cloth is very pretty. You did an awesome job if you just threw that together...even if you didn't. lol

I could definitely see you as a motivational speaker. You'd be so good at it.
Hugs!

Unknown said...

celery and cream cheese sounds good. But I'd take a sundae over a sandwich in a heartbeat, unless I was starving.
I like your cloth. It looks good.
Hope you have lots of fun with Adam.

Natalie Rush said...

I love the dishcloth! :)

It's fun to be tagged. :)

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me